GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

reportertype

Dogs are awesome!
Reaction score
not sure what to make of this.first thing id do is check (if she had a computer) emails,history etc.

if someone she didn't know entered the house to abduct her surely they wouldnt allow her to take her cellphone.

it doesnt say in the article but im just guessing that she had shoes on,if not then id be worrying.

There isn't much info available as of yet. However, I wanted to post as it's been over two full days since she was last seen by her family. Even if she left the house of her own accord, she could run into some bad people. Hope she's found soon.

Did LE ping her cell ? Check any video surveillance close to her house ? If there is a BF has he heard from her ? Hope she is found safe and soon...

Here's some more info.

Apparently her mom works early mornings so Gabby went missing between 3 am and 730 am.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=198347&fb_action_ids=10151050375163992&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%2210151050375163992%22%3A10150998303086481}&action_type_map={%2210151050375163992%22%3A%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map=[]

Her mom must be frantic...

this girl sounds like she is well connected to her school, and has many hobbies/interests...

I wonder where her father is?

could he have picked her up for a visit?

So many questions...

I hope this girl is okay. I couldnt imagine my 15 yr old taking off and it sounds as if Gabby's mother couldnt either. Now my oldest she would take off all the time but it would cause a different reaction from me.
Mothers know what to expect from their children and it worries me that Gabby's mom seems not to suspect she would run off. It makes me think she knows Gabby would not do that but hopefully Gabby can prove us wrong because the other options arent as appealing.

I do wonder if she knows for sure that Gabby was in the house at 3 am as it would be pretty easy to assume a teen is in their room sleeping at that time and not check.

Check out the find gabbie fb link in the first post. One of the posters has a screen shot of someone saying they know where she is. The post was recently. I'm trying to figure out if this is legit and should forward to police.
43 min ago. It's on the right and you have to click view all.

Thanks for pointing that out Yoda. I just went back and looked and found it. I think it's the family and friends who put up that page and they have not yet noticed that post. I noticed it was posted from "near Pontiac, SC" so someone who lives nearby posted it.

Okay, it looks like that post was over 8 hours ago originally. I am assumming LE has already checked it out.

Okay, it looks like that post was over 8 hours ago originally. I am assumming LE has already checked it out.

There is another post that implies she took off because her mom "chose a man over her".

I'm hoping she's just doing something out of character and she's ok. She looks pretty spunky from her photos.

I don't know if it's me or the missing FB page of her, but there is not much there and can't find what you all are talking about. ?? How long has mother's bf been in the pic? She still had her pj's on...shoes? LE has to know about her cell pings by now, surely.

She appears to be a good kid with many interests. Hope this turns out well and she is found soon. :praying:

I don't believe this girl left on her own accord. Has her cell pinged? Those posts on the FB page are weird and cruel, whether they know where she is or not.

Checking in to see if there is any updated news...

Do we know anything about the bf of mom?

Tried to link the FB page, try "help us find gabbiee" in the search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back