1001 users online (195 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 1,666 to 1,672 of 1672
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    The Herald-News ‏@Joliet_HN
    Greenberg joked that he may not be qualified to be a defense attorney. Burmila: "I was gonna say, no comment." #DrewPeterson

So Burmila basically joked back to Greenberg. Hmmmmpf! Wonder what he would have said if it was Glasgow who said he may not be qualified to be a prosecutor....I would imagine Burmila would not joke back to him.

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun09 View Post
    After reading this letter, my heart breaks for Kathleen. It's no wonder the poor woman had chest pain....and couldn't sleep! Being tortured and abused and taunted by her LOOSER of a husband, and crying out for concerns for not only her, but her boys was almost un-bearable to read. What concerns me, however is the LOOSERS on his DT, and how they undoubtedly will re-victimize her all over again with Drew's views and lies. I don't think I can take this.
    I think a mention of why she was doing those drugs back then would be good during closing by the prosecution perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by -MD- View Post
    Well said IMO.

One of our posters posted about telling the whole truth just the other day. I wonder if Judge Jeannine reads here.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Judge allows as evidence transcripts of 2 interviews Drew gave to NBC and CNN about Savio's death. No video comes in, though.

Does anyone know which transcripts they would be talking about ?
    Is this the defense or prosecution wanting this evidence? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenPants View Post
    THIS IS SICKENING.

Any interviews DP have done have been totally self-serving. This judge is allowing him to testify through the interviews without giving the prosecution the opportunity to cross-examine him.

A person would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to know that this judge is biased. Wanting to redact the portion of Kathy's letter referring to money as it might infer Drew is a "cad"....when the point is, the killed her over the money. This judge is NOT going to allow in anything that points to the real, whole, unbiased truth of the matter. He is hand in hand with the defense, using so called "legal" loopholes and precedents and personal decisions to ensure an acquittal.

IMO.
    I could be wrong but I think the Judge denied it. If I read the tweet correctly, it says no video is coming in. IMO

Oh my! This thread is long and we still have another day to week five!

I'm going to make a sidebar thread and move all the posts from today over there. I'll give you guys a link when it is ready.

Link to the weekend discussion:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182917"]SIDEBAR to the Drew Peterson trial - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112