Believe It or Not?

midwest mama

Reaction score
In reading up on this case all over the web and in books, I recently came across an Items/Evidence List of things taken from the Ramsey house. It was posted by Ames in 11/06 on a truTV forum. Anyone else know if this was a genuine list?

I selected the following items from the list and have added comments in parenthesis.

Ramsey Evidence List (partial)

Item type Item Description/location Quantity ID # Initials

Weapon brick 1 12 BAB
Weapon brick Red clay 1 48 BAB
Weapon golf club cover 1 50 BAB
Weapon baseball bat 1 74 BAB
Weapon hammer 1 6 BAH
Weapon golf club 1 79 BAH
Weapon baseball bat 1 3 GLI
Weapon golf clubs 2 4 GLI
Weapon flashlight 1 20 JRB
Weapon paint brush Broken 1 PI KKY
(all the above items were taken to be considered as possible injury weapons?
Notice, 2 baseball bats, and multiple golf clubs)

Wire Wire tied in knot 1 5 BAH
Wire Wire near body 1 7 KKY

Trace evidence paper brown 1 17 BAH
Trace evidence Cigarette butts, leaves & bag 58 BAH
Trace evidence Glass broken, from wine cellar 1 13 KKY
Trace evidence Cotton from cellar room 7 PP
Trace evidence Paper blue, near rear south facing door 1 26 KKY
Trace evidence Piece of window broken 1 5 KRV
Trace evidence Piece of window broken 1 6 KRV
Trace evidence Piece of window broken 1 7 KRV
Trace evidence Piece of window broken 1 8 KRV
(The broken glass from WC caught my eye, and also the several other pieces of broken glass)

Lock door lock 1 17 PP
Lock door lock 1 18 PP
Lock Lock 1 12 PP
(Why door 'lock' - could these be the same as door knobs/lock combos, for fingerprint evidence?)

Christmas Angel from Christmas tree 1 8 PP

Christmas Santa Claus suit 1 77 BAB

Misc. Canvas bag in crawlspace 1 37 KKY (?????)

Toilet Toilet seat lid 1 13 PP (Just the 'lid'?)

records bike registration 1 12 MTE
Records My Science Project" from Burke's bedroom 1 65 KKY
records research paper and drawings Victims 3 92 KKY

Members, please weigh in!!

Attachments

• Ramsey Evidence List.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 59
In reading up on this case all over the web and in books, I recently came across an Items/Evidence List of things taken from the Ramsey house. It was posted by Ames in 11/06 on a truTV forum. Anyone else know if this was a genuine list?

I selected the following items from the list and have added comments in parenthesis.

Weapon brick 1 12 BAB
Weapon hammer 1 6 BAH

(The broken glass from WC caught my eye, and also the several other pieces of broken glass)

Lock door lock 1 17 PP
Lock door lock 1 18 PP
Lock Lock 1 12 PP
(Why door 'lock' - could these be the same as door knobs/lock combos, for fingerprint evidence?)

what caught my eye was the golf club cover. Somebody in another thread, made the comment that one thing pointing to the flashlight as the weapon, was that its rubber covering wouldn't have broken the skin. So, I'm wondering what the golf club cover was made of? just guessing here, but I would think JR had the best of the best, so leather maybe? Did BR or PR own clubs? If the cover was one of those silly yarn things, would that be enough to protect from a skin break? I've been doing a little research, and there are reports that a neighbor heard a crashing sound, of metal scraping against concrete. I admit that my 1st thought, was of a golf club. moo

Weapon brick 1 12 BAB
Weapon hammer 1 6 BAH

Lock door lock 1 17 PP
Lock door lock 1 18 PP
Lock Lock 1 12 PP

The broken glass from the window tends to make me think it was broken the night of the murder. I can't believe the family would tolerate broken glass in the basement with the kids playing down there.

Weapon brick 1 12 BAB
Weapon hammer 1 6 BAH

Lock door lock 1 17 PP
Lock door lock 1 18 PP
Lock Lock 1 12 PP

HAMMER??!!!!:what:...wondering, which kind? from the train assembly tool kit?

The broken glass from the window tends to make me think it was broken the night of the murder. I can't believe the family would tolerate broken glass in the basement with the kids playing down there.

Have you seen that basement? A bit of broken glass behind a furnace, etc, wouldn't even be noticed. The family tolerated a lot of messiness. Look at the other rooms, but the basement in particular- there is wall-to-wall stuff all over the floors.

Have you seen that basement? A bit of broken glass behind a furnace, etc, wouldn't even be noticed. The family tolerated a lot of messiness. Look at the other rooms, but the basement in particular- there is wall-to-wall stuff all over the floors.

'Slovenly' is a word that readily comes to mind.

JR admitted that he broke the window when he forgot his key and had to break into the house.

JR admitted that he broke the window when he forgot his key and had to break into the house.

The piece of glass on the list that boggles me is the one marked as being from the Wine Cellar Room. Does that mean a piece of glass from the broken window in the Train Room made it into the Wine Cellar? How would it have gotten in there? Just one piece of stray glass in an otherwise windowless room, seems like it would have come from another location.

The piece of glass on the list that boggles me is the one marked as being from the Wine Cellar Room. Does that mean a piece of glass from the broken window in the Train Room made it into the Wine Cellar? How would it have gotten in there? Just one piece of stray glass in an otherwise windowless room, seems like it would have come from another location.

Photos of the WC show windows being stored in there. The broken glass in the WC could have come from one of those.

Photos of the WC show windows being stored in there. The broken glass in the WC could have come from one of those.

Thanks, DeeDee. Since they only logged the one piece, if they thought it came from a window in the WC, wouldn't they have had to collect 2 pieces in order to test to make sure it came from a WC window? Or could they have tested the one piece against one from the Train Room to determine it was a match to that window? Or if it didn't match the Train Room, maybe they would then determine it must have been from one in the WC, and therefore no chance of it being transferred somehow from the Train Room? Right?

And since I value your knowledge about this case, what is your opinion of the "Christmas Angel from Christmas Tree" taken into evidence? It rattled me when I read that JR had laid down beside JB's body under the Christmas Tree and called her "my little angel".

Slovenly is right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, DeeDee. Since they only logged the one piece, if they thought it came from a window in the WC, wouldn't they have had to collect 2 pieces in order to test to make sure it came from a WC window? Or could they have tested the one piece against one from the Train Room to determine it was a match to that window? Or if it didn't match the Train Room, maybe they would then determine it must have been from one in the WC, and therefore no chance of it being transferred somehow from the Train Room? Right?

And since I value your knowledge about this case, what is your opinion of the "Christmas Angel from Christmas Tree" taken into evidence? It rattled me when I read that JR had laid down beside JB's body under the Christmas Tree and called her "my little angel".

That is a puzzle (the angel). I don't think it was a tree-topper angel- I was thinking it was more like and angel ornament. I haven't read Kolar's book yet and won't be able to until after Labor Day. If the angel is mentioned in his book, I'll get a better idea when I read about it in context.

That is a puzzle (the angel). I don't think it was a tree-topper angel- I was thinking it was more like and angel ornament. I haven't read Kolar's book yet and won't be able to until after Labor Day. If the angel is mentioned in his book, I'll get a better idea when I read about it in context.

Don't recall reading about it in the Kolar book. The canvas bag taken from the crawl space is on Ames's list too, and that is not something mentioned in Kolar's book that I recall. Do you recall the poster "Ames" and trust that the complete evidence list that she/he posted on another forum is accurate?

Don't recall reading about it in the Kolar book. The canvas bag taken from the crawl space is on Ames's list too, and that is not something mentioned in Kolar's book that I recall. Do you recall the poster "Ames" and trust that the complete evidence list that she/he posted on another forum is accurate?

Yes, I recall Ames. She was a very accurate and responsible poster. I wish she were still here, but life gets in the way sometimes and I know she was very busy.

When I saw the crime scene video from the Daily Beast and the pointy shards of glass in the broken window, I couldn't believe it. It did make me ask what kind of parents leave a dangerous broken window like that for weeks/months in part of the house where children play!

The cobwebs in that video make it hard to believe anyone climbed in that way.

When I saw the crime scene video from the Daily Beast and the pointy shards of glass in the broken window, I couldn't believe it. It did make me ask what kind of parents leave a dangerous broken window like that for weeks/months in part of the house where children play!

The cobwebs in that video make it hard to believe anyone climbed in that way.

Good thinking - no intruder came through that window.:clap:

what caught my eye was the golf club cover. Somebody in another thread, made the comment that one thing pointing to the flashlight as the weapon, was that its rubber covering wouldn't have broken the skin. So, I'm wondering what the golf club cover was made of? just guessing here, but I would think JR had the best of the best, so leather maybe? Did BR or PR own clubs? If the cover was one of those silly yarn things, would that be enough to protect from a skin break? I've been doing a little research, and there are reports that a neighbor heard a crashing sound, of metal scraping against concrete. I admit that my 1st thought, was of a golf club. moo

I was told that FFJ had a very interesting read on this subject:
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10160"]Golf club or flashlight or… - Forums For Justice[/ame]

And there is the brown paper again; I have been asking about. Fibers found on JB body. Honestly I believe the rope (ligtature) was in the bag with the other rope found under JARS bed and placed on JB's body during some part of the staging. I always wondered why PR denied ever seeing the rope that was still in the bag because as NE showed front page it was part of a prop JB used during one of her stage performances. I have a picture saved of it.
And for the record I have always thought it was a golf club as well. MOO.

In reading up on this case all over the web and in books, I recently came across an Items/Evidence List of things taken from the Ramsey house. It was posted by Ames in 11/06 on a truTV forum. Anyone else know if this was a genuine list? [snipped]

Midwest Mama, you might want to check this link. It has copies of the affidavits and some of the items. Some parts are redacted but it is worth reading for oneself. Once you get there you will need to click through various links but they are clearly marked:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jonbenet-ramsey-case-documents-0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back