UK - 14 year old boy raped in Manchester city centre

Amber34

Reaction score
This absolutely sickens me

Police hunt two men after boy, 14, was threatened and raped in city centre department store on a Saturday afternoon
Boy was attacked in toilet of a Debenhams store in Manchester
He had been taken there by two men who approached him in the city's Arndale Centre
Police release CCTV images of two men they want to question in connection with the attack
Detectives: 'This young victim has been absolutely devastated by what happened to him'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191418/Boy-14-raped-Manchester-city-centre-department-store-busy-Saturday-afternoon.html

I cannot believe these are the best CCTV photos they have. Manchester is a busy city with a high crime rate and should be covered in high quality cameras. They were in the main shopping centre (mall), walked across the street into a department store on a Saturday afternoon and all they can come up with is a blurred photo and don't even bother adding a description :banghead:

The one photo on the left is not that bad. you can see the pronounced nose and male pattern boldness. Somebody should be able to recognize that guy.

The one photo on the left is not that bad. you can see the pronounced nose and male pattern boldness. Somebody should be able to recognize that guy.

I would hope so. In all fairness, the guy on the right has a fairly distinctive look as well, but to list their approximate ages, heights and whether or not they have local accents might give people who believe they recognise them more confidence to call in.

Oh my God.

What a bold attack on an older kid.

Unreal!

This is so awful, I saw this on bbc news last night and was shocked. It was such a bold attack in such a busy place.
I hope this sick men are caught quickly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...department-store-busy-Saturday-afternoon.html

I cannot believe these are the best CCTV photos they have. Manchester is a busy city with a high crime rate and should be covered in high quality cameras. They were in the main shopping centre (mall), walked across the street into a department store on a Saturday afternoon and all they can come up with is a blurred photo and don't even bother adding a description :banghead:

Why didn't they get these pictures out sooner? This happened in June!!

"The assault happened ten weeks ago – at 5.45pm on Saturday, June 2 – in the heart of Manchester. The teenager reported the incident and was taken to a rape crisis centre at St Mary’s Hospital where he was checked by doctors."

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Why didn't they get these pictures out sooner? This happened in June!!

"The assault happened ten weeks ago – at 5.45pm on Saturday, June 2 – in the heart of Manchester. The teenager reported the incident and was taken to a rape crisis centre at St Mary’s Hospital where he was checked by doctors."

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Maybe they were waiting for DNA results?

This poor kid.

These perverts know there's cameras and they do not care. So often I wonder what the point is. I actually do knowing it may keep them from harming another person, but this poor child has already been devastated.

Prayers for this young man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191418/Boy-14-raped-Manchester-city-centre-department-store-busy-Saturday-afternoon.html

The pictures of them walking across to the department store will have the victim in them as well so cannot be shown. Although you think they could work backwards and follow where they came form before they kidnapped him. manchester is covered by CCTV, so are the buses and trams. They should be able to get more details then these two grainy images.
I do not understand why it took so long, this is one of the busiest areas in manchester, people would surely have remembered noticing soemthign at the time. Plus back in June many students would still have been around and witnessed something, but now they may be out of area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back