Nurse who helped save victims of the Batman massacre drowne

elfie

Reaction score
Nurse who helped save victims of the Batman massacre drowned weeks later on vacation with her son, 5, and husband

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-weeks-later-vacation-son.html#ixzz24DZJHz5w

A nurse has drowned just weeks after she helped save the lives of victims in the Aurora Batman massacre in Colorado.

Jennifer Gallagher, 46, of Denver, died earlier this month while she was on vacation in Iowa with her husband and her five-year-old son.

Incredibly tragic news after all that has happened in CO. this summer. Haven't been able to locate much more about the incident than is given in the article. RIP Jennifer Gallagher.

If it's true, that's very odd...considering that one of the Aurora victims (who died) had been present during a multiple shooting in Canada, a month earlier, but was not wounded.

Wonder what it all means...need to ponder.

Rest In Peace, Jennifer. :rose:Blessings to the family and friends. :heart:

Why is my hinky meter going off on this one? Maybe I read too many stories on here. RIP Jenny.

There are many odd things about this drowning.

The "friend" that she was boating or swimming with (both are being reported) has not been named or even seems like gave their account of the night.

The woman is a very strong athlete, involved in ladies football

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Ir...oting-victims-drowns-in-Denver-166521656.html

She supposedly took out a boat to swim at night with a friend...the friend didn't report the drowning? The person didn't run in call rescue and ambulance? Nothing is reported until the next day? Rescue gets there and a family member immediately finds her under the dock before anyone starts searching?

There are many things about this woman's death that just doesn't make sense. Of course alcohol could be involved and the friend could have been totally impaired to help or remember what happened?? I don't know...I have been reading articles for days on this and there just doesn't seem to be any knowledge of what happened.

There are many odd things about this drowning.

The "friend" that she was boating or swimming with (both are being reported) has not been named or even seems like gave their account of the night.

The woman is a very strong athlete, involved in ladies football

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Ir...oting-victims-drowns-in-Denver-166521656.html

She supposedly took out a boat to swim at night with a friend...the friend didn't report the drowning? The person didn't run in call rescue and ambulance? Nothing is reported until the next day? Rescue gets there and a family member immediately finds her under the dock before anyone starts searching?

There are many things about this woman's death that just doesn't make sense. Of course alcohol could be involved and the friend could have been totally impaired to help or remember what happened?? I don't know...I have been reading articles for days on this and there just doesn't seem to be any knowledge of what happened.

Exactly, that's why my hinky meter is going off, too many unknowns that just do not add up to me.

This is so, so sad.

Rest In Peace, Jennifer Gallagher. GB the family and friends.

Thanks terracotta! The reported information conflicts in almost every article I have read, too. I'm glad to read that it is still an ongoing investigation. I'm less inclined to read a direct connection to her work as a nurse with the shooting victims, but frankly there just isn't enough information to discount anything categorically. I, too, hope that more information will be forthcoming.

Why is my hinky meter going off on this one? Maybe I read too many stories on here. RIP Jenny.

I wondered if that had influenced my reaction, too, but the way it has been reported is too inconsistent to think otherwise. There are logical gaps in what has been reported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back