Darlie's fake "sweet, soft" voice

misspriss26

Reaction score
I get so annoyed watching Darlie the actress talk in a Marilyn Monroe-ish soft purr in interviews yet wasn't there testimony about how she would scream and cuss at the boys? Using the f word to little boys? I also love how she dressed provacatively in real life but wore dresses that looked like they belonged to Ma Ingalls from Little House on the Praire on the stand. Ughhh!!

I get so annoyed watching Darlie the actress talk in a Marilyn Monroe-ish soft purr in interviews yet wasn't there testimony about how she would scream and cuss at the boys? Using the f word to little boys? I also love how she dressed provacatively in real life but wore dresses that looked like they belonged to Ma Ingalls from Little House on the Praire on the stand. Ughhh!!

That's an old defence ploy.....dress down the provocative dresser.

oh sure I knew that but they went WAY overboard lol...almost insulting to the jury!

I know, she's so obviously fake it's sickening ... makes me cringe. Must not be too bright either, or she'd realize those interviewing her and watching her can see through her act , imo.

I believe it was the Dutch television station that interviewed her in prison and Darlie couldn't even get any tears to flow. She kept bringing the tissue under her eyes and pretending to cry. She is just so fake the way she says "but they were here now and they are going to help us." I'm sure she never would have called 911 so fast if her own neck was bleeding so bad. She called 911 to save herself, not Damon since he was still alive.

Dress her down and lower the chair at the defense table to make her look smaller(Casey Anthony…grrr.) Made me sick.

I've read that women who talk in a child's voice want to appear as needing to be protected and do not want to be confronted as an adult who can deal with adult issues. It works in their favor as people think of them as not very bright and ignorant to adult situations.

I've read that women who talk in a child's voice want to appear as needing to be protected and do not want to be confronted as an adult who can deal with adult issues. It works in their favor as people think of them as not very bright and ignorant to adult situations.

I tend to think someone who talks this way is being manipulative. I never trust a grown woman using a baby voice. And with Darlie, it isn't even her normal voice. She turns it on and off at will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back