IL - man drives to Texas to kidnap 14 yr old

TGIRecovered

Reaction score
http://www.ultimatekaty.com/stories...-faces-kidnapping-charge-after-internet-sting

Detectives arrested Pearl City, Ill., resident James Wean Jr., 49, at 9 p.m. Aug. 21 near a gas station in the 3500 block of Pin Oak after he allegedly arrived in town to pick up the girl and take her away, possibly out of the country, according to a Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office news release.

Fort Bend County is near Houston. The 14 year old girl's parents notified cops that this man was leaving inappropriate messages on her facebook. This perv drove from Illinois to South Texas to kidnap this girl but the cops were waiting for him.

I wonder what other crimes he has been up to. He is 49, I doubt this is his first victim. Makes me wonder if he has ever been to Idaho.

Fort Bend County is near Houston. The 14 year old girl's parents notified cops that this man was leaving inappropriate messages on her facebook. This perv drove from Illinois to South Texas to kidnap this girl but the cops were waiting for him.

I wonder what other crimes he has been up to. He is 49, I doubt this is his first victim. Makes me wonder if he has ever been to Idaho.

sounds like an episode of "to catch a predator" or whatever that show was with chris hanson.... thank god the cops were there!

smipped from article: "He is being held without bond. He faces two to 20 years in jail and a $10,000 fine, according to the release."

Way to go, Texas LE.

Makes you wonder----what was he going to do with her after the first night at the motel?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:This is the second one this week! I posted about a guy who came from California to Pennsy and picked the kid up at her house with the parents home. Sadly they made it to the motel and the poor kid got raped, videotaped and zapped with a flippin stun gun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back