773 users online (137 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Child of Rage

All credits for this thread goes to BobC from FFJ.. Please read all the posts on that thread.

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10162"]Child of Rage - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Especially, please watch 4-parts documentary video which BobC provides at the begining of that thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME2wmFunCjU

BobC main question was: Tell me what you see? . I'm interesting to discuss this subject here, on WS as well. Really, what did you see in correspondence with what we already know in JBR case?

It's heart breaking to watch this video and learn about BobC experience. Neverless, thank you BobC!!!
    Last edited by OpenMind4U; 08-24-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind4U View Post
    All credits for this thread goes to BobC from FFJ.. Please read all the posts on that thread.

Child of Rage - Forums For Justice

Especially, please watch 4-parts documentary video which BobC provides at the begining of that thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME2wmFunCjU

BobC main question was: Tell me what you see? . I'm interesting to discuss this subject here, on WS as well. Really, what did you see in correspondence with what we already know in JBR case?

It's heart breaking to watch this video and learn about BobC experience. Neverless, thank you BobC!!!
    OpenMind - This video should help convince anyone who doubts that children are capable of unspeakable rage and crimes, and that child abuse in one from or another is often at the root of these problems. Sick part is that it is usually perpetuated down through generations.

Found this photo on FFJ, hope I won't be hunted down and persecuted for posting it here. The inference depicted in this photo gives me chills.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Salute1.jpg 
Views:	4195 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	26007

(You can click on the photo to see a larger version)
    We want the truth, but can we handle the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by midwest mama View Post
    OpenMind - This video should help convince anyone who doubts that children are capable of unspeakable rage and crimes, and that child abuse in one from or another is often at the root of these problems. Sick part is that it is usually perpetuated down through generations.

Found this photo on FFJ, hope I won't be hunted down and persecuted for posting it here. The inference depicted in this photo gives me chills.

No, you won't be persecuted...This is so called 'Salute' photo taken by Patsy's friend-photographer. And you're right, it gives the chills. Such an artificial, death-scary pose....I believe (if my memories served me correctly) this photo was done to echo the famous 'salute' photo from JFK funeral...Yes, Ramsey is weird-weird family...Therefore, I keep asking myself: what else we don't know?

I can not even put into words what I think of that pic-its just to bizarre!!!

otg is offline Reports of my death are greatly exagerated... but not completely unfounded.
    Okay, everyone. Snap your fingers along with the music...

I watched this, VERY interesting, three things stood out for me about the girl:

1. Lack of emotion/empathy.

2.Inapropriate sexual behaviour :

a.focused on self - masturbating in public
    b.focused on sibling - perpetrates cruel sexual behaviour on sibling.

3. Rage and desire to hurt/ kill - attacks sibling with intent to really harm, possibly kill.

BobC, I don't know if you post here, and I can't post at FFJ, but I'm guessing this is what you wanted us to pick up on?
    Just my opinion only.

That pic looks like they were trying to imitate the victorians who never smiled in pics and like they were at a july 4th parade. Weird. No wonder burke smiled when photographed at the police station. Those kids had to perform and smile so many times for photographers. I wonder if a goofy demanding mom and grandmother and a cold distant dad could make a child have problems like the girl in the video or if there has to be sexual abuse of the offending child.

Here are some other creepy photos from the photoshoot above. Okay, I'm 99% sure these are from the same day, if not, they are from the same period of time; Fall/Winter 1996.

Sources:

http://www.myspace.com/jonbenetramsey_love
    http://www.myspace.com/331214461
    http://littlemisssunshinejbr.webs.com

Yes-They look like from the same day

I wonder if Nedra being there is the reason why....IMO....these pictures are creepier than other photoshoots of JonBenet?

Quote Originally Posted by midwest mama View Post

who would want such an ugly, mean looking picture? I don't have any idea of what the pose was supposed to mean, but instead of looking like a happy family, they just look weird, and kind of clanish. We take camera pictures with whoever's around, but I'd never agree to pay a photographer for such a selective family photo. And these are my least favorite photos of JB, even more so than the show girl stuff. There's something about her little red fingernaila and the the pursed red lips, that I can't stand. PR said that getting made up was a hobby just for the pageants. How did she explain this? And the picture of JB, leaned into BR, is just strange. Who poses their kids like this?

These must have been done for july 4th. The red lips and nails, white dress, and blue stone in the ring. What a weird thing to make a boy participate in.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    These must have been done for july 4th. The red lips and nails, white dress, and blue stone in the ring. What a weird thing to make a boy participate in.
    yes, his hair looked a little fluffy, and his lips looked a little made up too. Sorry, but the picture of him leaned into his mother, made me think of him liking her hugs and kisses, best of all.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Nope, they are from either September/October/November 1996. I can't remember the exact month (it was one of those), but I know they weren't for 4th of july.

ETA: If they were, the family would be completely decked out in red, white, and blue costumes. I've seen pictures from either July 4th '96 or '95 and JBR and Patsy are wearing matching patriotic outfits. But I read that the photoshoot is from the Fall of '96.

Pics remind me of the Flowers In The Attic type family....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast