Child of Rage

OpenMind4U

Reaction score
All credits for this thread goes to BobC from FFJ.. Please read all the posts on that thread.

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10162"]Child of Rage - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Especially, please watch 4-parts documentary video which BobC provides at the begining of that thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME2wmFunCjU

BobC main question was: Tell me what you see? . I'm interesting to discuss this subject here, on WS as well. Really, what did you see in correspondence with what we already know in JBR case?

It's heart breaking to watch this video and learn about BobC experience. Neverless, thank you BobC!!!

All credits for this thread goes to BobC from FFJ.. Please read all the posts on that thread.

Child of Rage - Forums For Justice

Especially, please watch 4-parts documentary video which BobC provides at the begining of that thread.

BobC main question was: Tell me what you see? . I'm interesting to discuss this subject here, on WS as well. Really, what did you see in correspondence with what we already know in JBR case?

It's heart breaking to watch this video and learn about BobC experience. Neverless, thank you BobC!!!

OpenMind - This video should help convince anyone who doubts that children are capable of unspeakable rage and crimes, and that child abuse in one from or another is often at the root of these problems. Sick part is that it is usually perpetuated down through generations.

Found this photo on FFJ, hope I won't be hunted down and persecuted for posting it here. The inference depicted in this photo gives me chills.

The Salute1.jpg

(You can click on the photo to see a larger version)

OpenMind - This video should help convince anyone who doubts that children are capable of unspeakable rage and crimes, and that child abuse in one from or another is often at the root of these problems. Sick part is that it is usually perpetuated down through generations.

Found this photo on FFJ, hope I won't be hunted down and persecuted for posting it here. The inference depicted in this photo gives me chills.

View attachment 26007

No, you won't be persecuted:)...This is so called 'Salute' photo taken by Patsy's friend-photographer. And you're right, it gives the chills. Such an artificial, death-scary pose....I believe (if my memories served me correctly) this photo was done to echo the famous 'salute' photo from JFK funeral...Yes, Ramsey is weird-weird family...Therefore, I keep asking myself: what else we don't know?

I can not even put into words what I think of that pic-its just to bizarre!!!

Okay, everyone. Snap your fingers along with the music...

the_addams_family_1964-show.jpg

I watched this, VERY interesting, three things stood out for me about the girl:

1. Lack of emotion/empathy.

2.Inapropriate sexual behaviour :

a.focused on self - masturbating in public
b.focused on sibling - perpetrates cruel sexual behaviour on sibling.

3. Rage and desire to hurt/ kill - attacks sibling with intent to really harm, possibly kill.

BobC, I don't know if you post here, and I can't post at FFJ, but I'm guessing this is what you wanted us to pick up on?

That pic looks like they were trying to imitate the victorians who never smiled in pics and like they were at a july 4th parade. Weird. No wonder burke smiled when photographed at the police station. Those kids had to perform and smile so many times for photographers. I wonder if a goofy demanding mom and grandmother and a cold distant dad could make a child have problems like the girl in the video or if there has to be sexual abuse of the offending child.

I wonder if Nedra being there is the reason why....IMO....these pictures are creepier than other photoshoots of JonBenet?

View attachment 26007

who would want such an ugly, mean looking picture? I don't have any idea of what the pose was supposed to mean, but instead of looking like a happy family, they just look weird, and kind of clanish. We take camera pictures with whoever's around, but I'd never agree to pay a photographer for such a selective family photo. And these are my least favorite photos of JB, even more so than the show girl stuff. There's something about her little red fingernaila and the the pursed red lips, that I can't stand. PR said that getting made up was a hobby just for the pageants. How did she explain this? And the picture of JB, leaned into BR, is just strange. Who poses their kids like this?

These must have been done for july 4th. The red lips and nails, white dress, and blue stone in the ring. What a weird thing to make a boy participate in.

These must have been done for july 4th. The red lips and nails, white dress, and blue stone in the ring. What a weird thing to make a boy participate in.
yes, his hair looked a little fluffy, and his lips looked a little made up too. Sorry, but the picture of him leaned into his mother, made me think of him liking her hugs and kisses, best of all.

Nope, they are from either September/October/November 1996. I can't remember the exact month (it was one of those), but I know they weren't for 4th of july.

ETA: If they were, the family would be completely decked out in red, white, and blue costumes. I've seen pictures from either July 4th '96 or '95 and JBR and Patsy are wearing matching patriotic outfits. But I read that the photoshoot is from the Fall of '96.

That pic looks like they were trying to imitate the victorians who never smiled in pics and like they were at a july 4th parade. Weird. No wonder burke smiled when photographed at the police station. Those kids had to perform and smile so many times for photographers. I wonder if a goofy demanding mom and grandmother and a cold distant dad could make a child have problems like the girl in the video or if there has to be sexual abuse of the offending child.

What you're talking about is called EMOTIONAL ABUSE. And it is a very valid form of abuse, often putting patient/victims in therapy for years.:(

Child of Rage - Forums For Justice

one thing that stood out to me, was how cruel this little girl was to their pets, which of course got me to thinking about the Rs and their pets. The only one I ever heard about was a little dog, I think, that for some reason, ended up at an elderly neighbor's? Did we ever hear why? Also, I remember him saying that JB loved the dog and would often go over and play with him. I can't remember...did he mention BR? thanks.

one thing that stood out to me, was how cruel this little girl was to their pets, which of course got me to thinking about the Rs and their pets. The only one I ever heard about was a little dog, I think, that for some reason, ended up at an elderly neighbor's? Did we ever hear why? Also, I remember him saying that JB loved the dog and would often go over and play with him. I can't remember...did he mention BR? thanks.
Over the years, I've often wondered about the Ramsey dog, a Bichon Frise (a cross between a water spaniel and poodle). These dogs are often groomed in the same fussy kind of way that JBR was.

Kolar mentions in his book that the Ramseys "shared custody" of the dog - an interesting turn of phrase. What does this suggest? Were the Ramseys away from home so often that the dog would have lived at a kennel, otherwise? Was something happening in the home that made it more convenient for the dog to be elsewhere at times? Was the dog not well treated, and needing a break? Were JR and BR incapable of looking after an animal when JBR and PR were pageant-ing?

After JBR's murder, the dog went to live permanently with the neighbors, which strikes me as one more atypical thing about the setup in the Ramsey home. One might opine that the dog liked the neighbors and was given to them permanently because the Ramsey house was in chaos as a result of the murder; but added to other elements in the curious picture that emerges of the Ramsey family, it gives me pause.

Like you, Dodie, I was struck by statements about JBR loving the dog and visiting him. To my knowledge, no mention has been made of Burke's interaction with animals. I've often wondered about this issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back