1055 users online (215 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NC - Dr Leslie Jones Cargile, 53, & William Cargile, 58, Black Mountain, Aug 2012

http://www.citizen-times.com/article...xt%7CFrontpage

I hope this is the correct way to start a thread. Dr. Leslie Jones Cargile, 53, and her husband, William Allen Cargile Jr., 58 were apparently on vacation and did not return as scheduled.

Does anyone else think that it's odd that they are closing down the office and sending patients elsewhere without knowing what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by ERRN1313 View Post
    Does anyone else think that it's odd that they are closing down the office and sending patients elsewhere without knowing what's going on?
    Yes. I also wonder where they were going on vacation and why they did not take cell phones...

More info - http://www2.wspa.com/news/2012/aug/2...ou-ar-4399995/

The article above stated that the USC son was rather uncooperative. And closing the office permanently? 2 more docs, nurses, mgrs on staff, it could run a long while if they were on an extended vacation. My doc does mission work and closes temporarily now and then and everything's fine. Arrangements for patients are made. BTW, USC students returned to campus last week, registered, moved into dorms/housing. I think classes began Monday.

Do we know what hubby does? I may have missed it.

wow, what a quandry

I agree showtime, and thanks to paradox for starting a thread. Closing a family practice in a week is work! It just seems to me that somebody, somewhere knows something! Leave Sunday PM and close Monday? Hinky-Dinky!

have they checked airlines?
    hmm is this willingly gone, or....

http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/20...ap-ar-2543625/

“The couple checked into the Hilton in Mobile, Alabama and left the following morning,” read the news release. “There have been no further sightings or information that would lead us to know their immediate whereabouts and nothing that would lead us to suspect any foul play in their missing status.”
    um so anything to lead to believe foul play was for sure not involved???

Maybe the bags were full of cash and they left cell phones behind so couldn't be traced..and are running away to live on a beach somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    have they checked airlines?
    hmm is this willingly gone, or....
    I hope so. I don't own a business, but I work, and if I were to walk out of my home on Sunday with a bag, didn't go to work on Monday, I doubt if anyone would call my job and tell them I quit!

Quote Originally Posted by longtallcold View Post
    http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/20...ap-ar-2543625/

um so anything to lead to believe foul play was for sure not involved???
    I didn't get a chance to read that article before I posted last. 'Puter has a mind of it's own. I live in Cola SC and am from Mobile. Drive it a good bit. Article says they left NC at noon and arrived in Mobile a little after 8. (I think) With changing from EDST to CDST that's about 9 hours. Hubby and I take it a little more leisurly (sp?) but hauled boogie! Cash?! Maybe!

did they drive there??? that's about a 540 mile trip, 9 hours give or take
    they didn't take cell phones??
    why would they go there & get there Sat night, when supposed to be back to work on Monday?
    and they check out sun morning
    hmmm
    There is a good bit of mountainous terrain near home, run off the road? Does a mercedes have that GPS stuff or Lojack?

Many questions, of course...

but the two right now are...

who has the authority to close down her office... Especially when other people's jobs are sacrificed?

what does the husband do for a living?

Wonder if they were "running away" and son sort of knew...and that's why acted strange? And since when do LE say "they are not acting the way you or I would" ????

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast