Jeff Ruby Guest 8/27/12 on True Crime Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

TONIGHT (Sunday August 26 ) 8 PM EASTERN JEFF RUBY ON TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO!!!

We have Jeff Ruby the man who was kicked out of the courtroom in the Drew Peterson case.

Mr. Ruby is also the person who kicked O.J. Simpson out of his restaurant and barred him from coming back EVER.

It will be a very interesting show.

We will have missing special needs adult Johnny Brown's sister Julie on True Crime Radio too.

You can listen to Tricia's True Crime Radio BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE

``````````````````````````

Thanks Tricia for asking for the hints on what is going to be in the ad.

So the ad's are:

Hey Jud(g)e . . . . let it out and LET IT IN
not Will County but "Won't" County

and this trial is a political play . . . not a true trial

Drew is winking at 17 y/o girls and patting his hand over his heart

One of the ad's says. . . .

"America is watching . . . . Judge getting a payback from losing a political race to the prosecutor(?) in the 1990's . . . .

Peterson started dating his ex-wife when she was 16 years old.

Case in the mid 90's that Peterson was assigned to as a cop had $35K cash in the car and cocaine in the trunk . . . cops knew the money and drugs were in the car but when backup cops arrived no cash was found in the car.

Another case never went to court that Drew was involved in . . . he used to make $42K per year as a cop but is a millionnaire. Mr. Ruby learned info from a former prosecutor at a card game.

Illinois statuate of limitations have run out on these cases.

Thanks Tricia for asking for the hints on what is going to be in the ad.

Thanks for the info. I kept losing the connection and did not hear the whole broadcast. Thanks, again.

I kept losing connection too for a long time thought it was me . . .

Well what happened?

Please remember that the show can be heard within about 15 minutes of the live broadcast.

My phone has unlimited minutes so I did a call in vs. Internet

What a great show! My new heros are Jeff Ruby and Judge Jeanine! And Tricia, of course, but she has been my hero for a long time!

Could someone share the highlights. My connection kept cutting out so I was only able to listen to the first few minutes. Thanks in advance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back