Zodiac Traffic Stop

thelocator77

Reaction score
I know this has probably been discussed, and I know it has probably been thought of, but has anyone checked the police traffic logs from the nights of the murders? I recently read that the Zodiac had said that he was stopped on the night of one of the murders. If a log exists of this, which would have tag numbers ran possibly, a tag history search could be done. I know it's a long shot and probably too far fetched, but never know.

Zodiac claimed that he was 'stopped' by police after the murder of Paul Stine, the taxi driver in San Fran. After Zodiac killed Stine, he left the scene on foot,and police were quickly on the scene. The description of Zodiac that went out to police was to be on the lookout for a negro male adult(a black guy). This was done in error,and a few blocks away, two police Officers spotted a man walking,stocky,glasses,crewcut. The police slowed down to look at him,but when they saw he didnt match the description,they drove off. Only a moment later, the correct description went out over the radio of a stocky whote male with glasses & crewcut. Realizing they had seen Zodiac they went back to the scene,but he was gone. They claimed they did not stop him. In a letter, Zodiac claimed that they did stop him and talked with him briefly.

Yes, I believe that the sketch on the most well known Zodiac wanted poster came from the police in this encounter.

Yes, I believe that the sketch on the most well known Zodiac wanted poster came from the police in this encounter.

I believe the WANTED poster consisted of two sketches. The 3 teens at the Crime scene who witnessed the Stine murder helped develop the sketch on the left and the Police (according to the movie and other sources) created the sketch on the right.
Does anyone know if it is true that Paul Stine's last VIEW would have been a STAR OF DAVID? Whats at the intersection dead ahead of Paul Stine? If you know this, please quote your source please.

I believe the WANTED poster consisted of two sketches. The 3 teens at the Crime scene who witnessed the Stine murder helped develop the sketch on the left and the Police (according to the movie and other sources) created the sketch on the right.
Does anyone know if it is true that Paul Stine's last VIEW would have been a STAR OF DAVID? Whats at the intersection dead ahead of Paul Stine? If you know this, please quote your source please.

Stine's cab was found at the corner of Washington & Cherry, where the young witnesses saw Zodiac exit the cab. His cab fare book actually showed that he was supposed to have stopped one block back at Washington & Maple. Nobody knows for sure why Stine went one block further to Washington & Cherry. If Stine had driven one block further, he would have been at the intersection of Washington & Arguello.

Stine's cab was found at the corner of Washington & Cherry, where the young witnesses saw Zodiac exit the cab. His cab fare book actually showed that he was supposed to have stopped one block back at Washington & Maple. Nobody knows for sure why Stine went one block further to Washington & Cherry. If Stine had driven one block further, he would have been at the intersection of Washington & Arguello.

Is there a Jewish Congregation building where Stine would have stopped and seen a STAR OF DAVID at Cherry street stop? I need to Know where he was facing and what he would have last seen. Someone suggested to me this is a STAR he would have last seen. I can not find anything about that area.
This is Important .

One block away to the west there is a Jewish temple, but it would not have been visible from the location where Stine's cab was located. http://goo.gl/maps/CCFRP shows this well. I still fail to see the importance of this though

One block away to the west there is a Jewish temple, but it would not have been visible from the location where Stine's cab was located. http://goo.gl/maps/CCFRP shows this well. I still fail to see the importance of this though
Tank You!
At any time during this travel of the route taken from the time he picked up the killer until the time he was killed, would he have passed this temple or seen it?

The importance is complicated, and would take 20-30 pages of over 200 murders to show the connections and at the moment I am working on a lead that links several murders to the name DAVID(mythical king), many clues link to the STAR OF DAVID through Allister Crowleys star (the actuall eastern religion blended with western science and linked to a mathmatical secret code 10-10-10 which has a flaw and is not the exact sciene or formula of the true hexogram. A copy of the Shield of the Jewish faith but flawed),
I have figured the order of the PARA(two) DICE after over 100 hours spent on it alone over several months, and have linked it directly to the Story of King David and to Allister Crowley(Yin /Yang) and to several of the murders in a way I can not reveal without saying, "HEY ZODIAC, are you listening to what we have discovered about you?" Unfortunately I can not tell the story without revealing my POi's location,name,motives and past. If I did before the LE is ready to name him a defenite suspect, I would blow it. I am still trying to strengthen the case in which I have presented and have been asked to find more if I can. Yes, a strong case is being build around an individual who has a fascination to several things which are words,locations,landmarks or annograms of a particular nature which build a STORY. Some words of interest:
Aries(RAM)
Diety
Goddess
Cells
Diablo
Mill Creek
East
Bird
Fire Firebird
Masons
Crow
Crowley
North
Norse
Sla
Slay
Kill
Kelles
Book of the dead (Tiebet,Egypt)
Ri
Ra
Ray
Santa/ Satan
Curse
Cruise
Corporation
Process
Saint
Gaurdian
Gaurd

Celtic
Cross
Rose
Compass

included in the clues Zodiac left behind are directions,clues,instructions
to ; Build a compass rose
To follow the order of the arrow
To find an OUT OF STATE LOCATION
To look on the 7 degree and 18 degree lines eminating from Mt. Diablo both east and west of the NORTH indicator of the MAP and south indicator as well/reversed(when doing so you will see the info I am currenly compiling and the reason why if you have compiled any data on these crimes in that area)
:
To look at the symbol and letter: Z
To look into LOOKOUT TOWERS
To find the RABBITS
To Crack the egg(code)
find Two Dozen and its true meaning(26)
To look at Planet and Star mapping charts
To discover the meanings of his symbols
To discover his name
To find more bodies
To discover the true meanings of his murder series
to uncover the greatness of his murder spree
to catch him at the game
to find his SHRINE

There are other points here of interest linked to the Last Supper,Jesus and many other areas of code solution and breaking, but honestly, it would take too long to discuss and would probably compromise an existing LE investigation of my POI if I went any further.

Any information tying any crimes to the Star of David, The Jewish Religion and its counterpart,Satanism is desired. Coincidently, I have an interest in any Methodist links of suspects and victims. Thanks. Freemason links found at any crime scenes or any symbolism,graffit or art would also be appreciated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back