706 users online (74 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1st graders tried to have sex at school??!!??

IPS police and Marion County child protection workers are investigating an incident involving two first-graders who officials said were caught trying to have sex Wednesday at an Eastside school.

District officials worried that the incident may have signaled that at least one of the 6-year-olds had been abused before. A child psychologist acknowledged that possibility but said the behavior simply could have been an attempt to copy something seen on a video or cable TV.

"One of them may be a victim," said Indianapolis Public Schools Superintendent Duncan Pat Pritchett. "We're waiting for the conclusion of the two investigations. At that age, that's learned behavior."

The names of the two children have not been made public. But the girl and boy, who were released to their parents, received five-day suspensions and could be booted from classes at School 69 for the rest of the year.

"It's extremely troubling because of their young ages. I have never in my life experienced anything like this," said School 69 Principal Gary W. Davis, a 22-year educator.

The incident unfolded after the boy and girl left the school cafeteria about 9 a.m. after breakfast, according to IPS officials. The two left with another group of students and were under the supervision of a teacher, headed to their first-floor classroom. The boy and girl somehow slipped off unnoticed and ducked underneath a stairwell.

There, they were interrupted when older students walking up the stairs heard noises and investigated.

The two had removed some clothing but weren't engaged in sexual intercourse, district officials said. School police and Marion County Child Protection Services were immediately contacted.

http://www.indystar.com/articles/9/207547-4979-009.html

"received five-day suspensions and could be booted from classes at School 69 for the rest of the year."
    SO SAD TO HEAR THIS HAPPENING...ANYONE ELSE DISTURBED BY THE 69 PART?
    A little ironic...or prophetic?

i was glad to see that the officials are investigating the possibilty of abuse of one or both children. 1st graders don't know anything about sex, how would they know to even try?

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Is this being blown out of proportion? They removed their clothes??? What 4, 5 or 6 year old hasn't.....????? I got caught in NURSERY school with my pants down - yep, me and another little boy were caught under the porch pulling our pants down and showing our you-know-whats!!!!

You can't tell me some of you guys never did this!

Hey, what the heck, I still do it!!! Bahahahahaha!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Is this being blown out of proportion? They removed their clothes??? What 4, 5 or 6 year old hasn't.....????? I got caught in NURSERY school with my pants down - yep, me and another little boy were caught under the porch pulling our pants down and showing our you-know-whats!!!!

lol poco! you brought back some fine memories from those days. we did that.

this is how worldy we were in kindergarden ...one day while discussing women durring nap time, my buddy tommy chen, who had a younger sister and had seen her nude told us, " she had a ding-a- ling, but it fell off as she got older."

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by lex
    lol poco! you brought back some fine memories from those days. we did that.

this is how worldy we were in kindergarden ...one day while discussing women durring nap time, my buddy tommy chen, who had a younger sister and had seen her nude told us, " she had a ding-a- ling, but it fell off as she got older."

Cute picture there lex!!!

Anyone ever play doctor?????? hee hee hee
    Anybody wanna play doctor???? hee hee hee

In all seriousness, this all makes me extremely upset - did those children JUSt remove their clothing or was there more going on than that? If it was just a matter of "investigating," this whole thing is being blown way out of proportion and if those children didn't have a problem before all this started and were just being kids, they might quite possibly NOW develop a more serious problem because of the harsh reprimands and scolding!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Gosh, Poco!

Quote Originally Posted by poco

I think we should start a petition to get you banned from WS because you sure are a bad influence on the innocent posters here (such as myself) that are so unsuspectingly bombarded with your illicit escapades!

(NOW I know how that kitty picked up his "nasty habits.")

Come on Jovin, now... we all know you've been around the block a few times

Poco... I never played Dr. but my ex husband did with his neighbour.. and later she and her hubby happened to move just across the street from us

The two of them had some ackward moments.. they just couldn't get past having seen each other naked in a closet with a flashlight LOL

Six-year-olds being caught with their pants down is a far cry from six-year-olds 'trying to have sex'. Playing "doctor" and '"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" is very normal behavior for young children. It should certainly be discouraged by the school, but the suspension seems unreasonable to me (unless one child was an unwilling participant).

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Come on Jovin, now... we all know you've been around the block a few times

Poco... I never played Dr. but my ex husband did with his neighbour.. and later she and her hubby happened to move just across the street from us

The two of them had some ackward moments.. they just couldn't get past having seen each other naked in a closet with a flashlight LOL
    boy cass, what a life you've had! travel around the world, wild animals trying to eat you, and your husbands sorbed past living right next door.

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    boy cass, what a life you've had! travel around the world, wild animals trying to eat you, and your husbands sorbed past living right next door.
    uhhh.. that would be my ex-husband

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    uhhh.. that would be my ex-husband

sorry cass, ex-husband (read too fast).

What disturbs me is that the children "slipped off" undetected. When I send my children to school, I expect they be monitered properly. If I were the parent of either child, I would sue the school for allowing my child to be unattended at this age. The teacher needs to be fired for her negligence. Yet, these two innocent children are the ones getting punished. Outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by fivekidz4me
    "received five-day suspensions and could be booted from classes at School 69 for the rest of the year."
    SO SAD TO HEAR THIS HAPPENING...ANYONE ELSE DISTURBED BY THE 69 PART?
    A little ironic...or prophetic?

Unfortunately this was the first thing that went through my mind too...
    And thats all I have to say about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Txswthrt5
    Unfortunately this was the first thing that went through my mind too...

Yeah, me too...

I guess it really depends what the kids were actually doing.. Were they being normal kids or were they imitating what they have seen at home...
    It really all depends on the situation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast