GUILTY NY - Isabella Tennant, 5, Niagara Falls, 27 Aug 2012

418631_10151198292850359_135915725_n.jpg

Isabella Sarah Tennant -- a white female, about 3' tall and 36 lbs. with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair -- was last seen wearing a pink, pajama-style skirt and short-sleeved pink shirt with black stars on it. She was staying at her grandmother's house on the 400 block of 6th Street, Niagara Falls, Sunday night. Missing since midnight.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx?storyid=179476

Glad this thread was started. I actually worked with the father - although I don't know him and heard of this case from a co-worker that I do know.

I'm off to get more information but glad this was started! I was going to start my first thread!

Where is this baby? Come home sweet Isabella. Need more info on the POI - why was he at gma's house?

114 Buffalo Ave. in Niagara Falls is a Holiday Inn. Oh my heart. I'm having flash backs of Shaniya Davis!

Is anything known about the neighbor? Why is Isabelle at her grandparents......lives there, sleepover? Where was mom or dad?

Is anything known about the neighbor? Why is Isabelle at her grandparents......lives there, sleepover? Where was mom or dad?

The Mom works nights at Players Bar according to the news articles. No mention of the Dad. I would feel safe guessing that Grandma was watching her while Mom worked.

The bar mom works at closes at 2am and is about two streets away from grandparents house. Did mom go there after work? Did she check in on Isabelle? Why would a neighbor be the last to see her? Who put her to bed? Was the neighbor babysitting?

I know we have no answers yet. I'm just thinking out loud. The last address for the hotel is so close to the river/falls & so close to the Canada border. Not sounding good :(

This makes me very angry this morning... how often do you regular sleuthers have to take a break?! My heartbroken friend lost her baby yesterday, and yet so many children are disposable! Hoping and praying this turns out better than I think it will.

misread the times, removing most of my post...

Hoping for the best for this family...

@inmca10 It is with great sadness that we notify you that Isabella Tennant missing from Niagara Falls, NY, has been located deceased

inmca10 11:42web

http://monitter.com/

type in her name

RIP little one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members