936 users online (116 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Restaurateur Jeff Ruby offers 6 figure reward for recovery of Stacy Peterson

I wasn't sure which thread to put this, so started this one. Mods, if this better fits into an existing thread please merge accordingly.

Originally posted by ~n/t~ in the Drew Peterson trial Week 5 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    o/t and perhaps should be posted on Stacy Peterson's thread. I'll do so later when I have time

Ruby to offer reward for information on Stacy Peterson case

http://www.fox19.com/story/19383705/ruby-to-offer-reward-for-information-on-stacy-peterson-case
    Last edited by Cubby; 08-27-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Also from the link in the OP:

Ruby will announce the amount of the reward during a press conference in Cincinnati on Monday afternoon
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Cincinnati restaurateur Jeff Ruby will announce a six-figure reward for information leading to the whereabouts and recovery of Stacy Peterson, missing since Oct. 2007.

The 4:30 p.m. announcement will be made at Cincinnati District 1 headquarters, 310 Ezzard Charles Dr., West End.

http://communitypress.cincinnati.com...ommunities%7Cs
    ~JMO~

This is SO awesome! Money always talks =) And someone knows SOMETHING about her disappearance.

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Ruby substantially raised the reward for information leading to the whereabouts and recovery of Stacy Peterson, who has been missing since October 2007.

“I am bringing the reward up to $100,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of what’s left of the body of Stacy Peterson,” Ruby said. “We think somebody knows something but they were afraid to come forward and $100,000 quite frankly makes people get a little bit more brave.”

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...xt%7CFRONTPAGE
    ~JMO~

How I wish someone will come forth.

A tireless victim's rights advocate, Ruby is deeply involved with Crimestoppers Cincinnati and has posted high value rewards for the return of many missing people. He also sits on the board of the Texas Equusearch.

http://world.einnews.com/pr_news/112...stacy-peterson

Many of us here at WS say Tim Millerness is like Godliness. I didn't know Mr. Jeff Ruby also sits on the board of TES. Very cool.

Praying the reward leads to the whereabouts of Stacy's remains.
    ~JMO~

Love love him!! He's my latest hero! Let's find Stacy!!

http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news/...-peterson.html

Spred the word $100,000.
    Where is Stacy?
    Maybe someone will tell something now that DP is behind bars!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Spred the word $100,000.
    Where is Stacy?
    Maybe someone will tell something now that DP is behind bars!

My worry is, how long will he be behind bars? I'm concerned this conviction will be overturned on appeal. The SOB deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life, everyone knows he is as guilty as they get, but the prosecution had a very weak circumstantial case.