SC SC - Adriana Laster, 28, Elgin, 3 September 2011

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Elgin police are asking for the public's help to locate a missing woman.

Officers say 28-year-old Adriana Diana Laster hasn't been seen since September 3, 2011.

Laster was reported missing on March 17 of this year by her grandmother in Florida.
http://www.wltx.com/news/article/185652/2/Police-Seek-Publics-Help-in-Missing-Woman-Case-

Today at a presser for Gabrielle Swainson, Law enforcement stated that they are investigating Freddie Grant in connection with Adriana Laster. They stated that he was last seen with her.

I did not see a thread for Adriana and wanted to start one.

Here is the link to Gabrielle's thread:

SC SC - Gabbiee Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012 - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Her sister Quincy mentioned on her FB he was her BF when she went missing

19395228_BG2.jpg

Laster was reported missing in March by a family member in Homestead, Florida.

Laster is described as a black female, standing 5'4", weighing 120 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes.

The FBI, Richland County Sheriff's Department, and Kershaw County Sheriff's Department are working with the Elgin Police Department and Florida authorities on her disappearance.
http://www.wistv.com/story/19395228/freddie-grant-also-being-questioned-in-disappearance-of-fl-woman

glad to hear the fbi is on her case now

not sure pizza.... I know she does however... (and she was reported missing by a relative there)

Wow! What a surprising turn of events. Good thing to get this monster off the streets - especially if he was responsible for more than one disappearance!!

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/185652/2/Police-Seek-Publics-Help-in-Missing-Woman-Case-

Elgin, SC (WLTX) - Elgin police are asking for the public's help to locate a missing woman.
Officers say 28-year-old Adriana Diana Laster hasn't been seen since September 3, 2011.
Laster was reported missing on March 17 of this year by her grandmother in Florida.
Investigators say in the past, Laster has lived in the Florida cities of Miami, Homestead, and Key West.

19395228_BG1.jpg

more info here:

Lott said investigators are checking to see whether Grant is involved in the disappearance of a 28-year-old woman last year.

Investigators said Adriana Laster, who lived with Grant in Elgin, has been missing for nearly a year. Laster disappeared in September 2011, but wasn't reported missing until March of this year by her grandmother in Homestead, Fla., Elgin Police Chief Harold Brown said.

Grant and Laster lived together and had a troubled relationship. Brown said his officers were called to their home several times, culminating in an April 2011 charge of criminal domestic violence against Grant. Police pressed forward with the misdemeanor even though Laster asked them to drop the case. Grant was convicted and paid a fine, Brown said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...g-missing-sc-teen-sheriff-hopeful-shes-alive/

what a sick . I wonder if this latest kidnapping and crime was after he discovered how much he liked murdering women with Adriana. (i mean murdering her).

All I know is that this woman's case needs a lot more attention then it ever got. What a shame!!!!

I cannot believe we are just now hearing about this! I sit on my hands before I say something that is not postable here :-(

:furious:

Given the age of this creep (early 50s) I wonder how many other times he has done this? Obviously he is a suspect in this case to some degree...so that would be two victims in 2 years...are there any more (G-d forbid).

Sadly, sometimes that's what happens. The perp is caught connecting him to a crime only to find out there are other potential victims. I have no doubt he's responsible for a lot more "missing" women cases. :(

Suspect’s arrest record
The arrest record of Freddie Grant reaches back almost 25 years in Florida and South Carolina. Listed below are charges; it’s unclear how they were resolved or whether he spent time in jail.
1988-1992 – Grant is arrested on multiple charges in Homestead and Miami, Fla., including: possession of cocaine with intent to sell or distribute, aggravated assault with a weapon, battery of a spouse and illegally carrying a concealed weapon.

1991-2008 – Grant is arrested on a number of charges in Richland and Kershaw counties, including: possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine, shoplifting and making false insurance claims.

April 2011 – Grant is charged with criminal domestic violence against Adrianna Diana Laster, 28, of Homestead, Fla., by the Elgin Police Department. An officer at the scene saw a cut lip, bruises, welts and a long cut on her leg, which she said came from being dragged. She also said Grant poured fuel on her.

Sept. 3, 2011 – Laster is seen for last time in Elgin; her family tells police in March 2012 she is missing.

Aug. 18, 2012 – Gabrielle Swainson is reported missing by her mother.

Tuesday – Grant is arrested in Swainson’s disappearance. Lott says Grant also is being questioned in Laster’s disappearance.

Mindy Lucas

Read more here:http://www.thestate.com/2012/08/29/2...idnapping.html

very informative article

Suspect’s arrest record
The arrest record of Freddie Grant reaches back almost 25 years in Florida and South Carolina. Listed below are charges; it’s unclear how they were resolved or whether he spent time in jail.
1988-1992 – Grant is arrested on multiple charges in Homestead and Miami, Fla., including: possession of cocaine with intent to sell or distribute, aggravated assault with a weapon, battery of a spouse and illegally carrying a concealed weapon.

1991-2008 – Grant is arrested on a number of charges in Richland and Kershaw counties, including: possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine, shoplifting and making false insurance claims.

April 2011 – Grant is charged with criminal domestic violence against Adrianna Diana Laster, 28, of Homestead, Fla., by the Elgin Police Department. An officer at the scene saw a cut lip, bruises, welts and a long cut on her leg, which she said came from being dragged. She also said Grant poured fuel on her.
Sept. 3, 2011 – Laster is seen for last time in Elgin; her family tells police in March 2012 she is missing.

Aug. 18, 2012 – Gabrielle Swainson is reported missing by her mother.

Tuesday – Grant is arrested in Swainson’s disappearance. Lott says Grant also is being questioned in Laster’s disappearance.

Mindy Lucas

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2012/08/29/2...#storylink=cpy

very informative article
Link has changed.
http://www.thestate.com/2012/08/29/2416650/monster-charged-with-kidnapping.html

See BBM: What!?

In light of that, interesting that his house was burned out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back