GUILTY SC - Dana Woods, 18, & June Guerry, 22, Berkeley County, 26 August 2012

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Relatives in St. Stephen are pleading with the public to report any sightings of two women they haven’t seen since late Sunday.

Dana Woods, 18, and June Guerry, 22, who are friends, have been reported missing to the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office, which is in the initial stages of its investigation.

Family members were scheduled to speak with detectives this morning. Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Moon said investigators learned about the disappearance Monday and were trying to figure out the circumstances surrounding it.

“We do not expect foul play at this time,” Moon said.

Around 10:30 this morning, dispatchers asked deputies to be on the lookout for the women. The message for deputies included information that Verizon had last pinpointed Woods’ cellphone in the Felder Creek area of Jedburg.

Relatives said they last saw the women around 11 p.m. Sunday, when they left a family member’s home on Land O Pines Circle in Pinopolis. Jennifer Hill, Woods’ mother, said she last spoke with her daughter at 11:51 p.m., when Woods told Hill that she was going to a McDonald’s in Moncks Corner.
http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...lead-for-return-of-two-women-last-seen-sunday

They were driving a 2000 Chevrolet Metro with a South Carolina tag of IAJ-337. The sedan is white, but its front doors are gray, relatives said. It has a Sunoco bumper sticker and a pink “Carolina Girl” decal in the rear window.

welcome to new poster libbyr80 who brought this case to my attention. :cheer:

Thats frightening the car was found burned. How far away is Francis Marion Forest from where they were last spotted?

Is there anything more that you can add do give us some direction in finding Dana and June?

The two women, both of upper Berkeley County, have been reported missing, and the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office has found a car matching the description of the vehicle the women were last seen driving. The car was found burned in the Cordesville area.
The Berkeley County Sheriff's Office began a search for 18-year-old Dana Woods and 22-year-old June Guerry on Monday, BCSO Spokesman Dan Moon said.

A white male suspect last seen wearing a red shirt is being sought by

investigators in the case of two missing women. The suspect was last

seen leaving an area near Hwy. 402 where a car was found driven by the

women.

The BCSO is currently searching the area of where the car was found. The car was found off of a gravel road off of Cane Gully Road.

A BCSO K-9 Unit is on the scene, and deputy sheriff's have set up a search perimeter.
http://www.berkeleyind.com/news/missing2012-08-28T08-26-50

Maybe I am grasping at straws here, but it is rather odd that these two women disappeared in the middle of the afternoon on Sunday, destination McDonald's. We also have a woman who disappeared in the middle of the afternoon two days prior, her last known destination, McDonald's. These events took place in NC, and SC, but only separated by 192 miles approx.

edit: According to the most recent info, the women were last seen on Sunday night so disregard my comments above.

sorry

This story is not looking good. Prayers for the families involved.

bumping up in anticipation of more news...

prayers with family and loved ones

I have a very bad feeling about this case. :rose: Burned cars are never a good sign. In rare occasions they can be staged by the 'victims' so they can run off. But I don't think that happened here. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back