878 users online (170 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Viktoriya Ioffe, 35, San Jose, 9 Aug 2012

http://rosevillept.com/detail/215416.html

Viktoriya Ioffe, 35, of Rocklin has been reported missing by the Rocklin Police Department.

Ioffe was last seen at her place of employment near Bell Road in Auburn around 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 6.
    She talked with her family on Aug. 7. They indicated she appeared to be fine.

Ioff was reported missing after she failed to show up for work on Thursday, Aug. 9.

She drives a red 2007 Nissan Versa, CA license 5WXF963.
    Ioff is described as 5’ 5”, weighs 140 lbs. and has black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on Ioffe’s whereabouts is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400. Please reference case # 12-222-7.

http://www.fugitive.com/2012/08/15/v...disappearance/

The Rocklin Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing adult (Not wanted for any crime). Detective Scott Horrillo reports that on August 9th, 2012, Rocklin police officers took a report that Viktoriya Ioffe was missing. Viktoriya lives in Rocklin by herself and works at the Walgreen’s pharmacy in Auburn, California.

Viktoriya’s supervisor states that he last spoke with her at work on August 6th, 2012 and reported he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Viktoriya did not return to work on August 9th, 2012 when she was scheduled and did not call in sick. According to co-workers and Viktoriya’s family, it is not like Viktoriya to miss work. Viktoriya’s residence was checked and her vehicle and laptop computer were missing.

Viktoriya’s mother last spoke to her on the phone on August 8th, 2012 and said everything appeared to be okay. Viktoryia’s friends reported that she participated in on-line dating however she was not currently dating anyone.

Please call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400 if you have any information regarding Viktoriya’s whereabouts.
    Viktoriya drives a 2007 red Nissan Versa, California license plate #5WXF963. Photo of car below.

http://www.news10.net/news/article/2...Rocklin-woman-

Here is her missing person FB group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/267986853320852/

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghLass View Post
    Here is her missing person FB group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/267986853320852/
    Thank you. I wonder if the one FB message is correct that she went missing in San Jose. That's quite a ways from Rocklin, CA but there is a picture where she was at a Vera Bradley party on 8/8/12 in San Jose.

I also wonder if they were able to see if she perhaps had a meeting with someone from the personals.

This youtube is actually from the South San Francisco Bay Area (San Jose) and is in English. It does say she was in San Jose on the 8th. That is new info that detectives found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuCXJ...ature=youtu.be

On another note, a message from the mom says they are hoping to get the FBI involved.

Can we perhaps get a mod to change the title to reflect she was last seen in San Jose?

Seems they can't find signs of foul play, but no one has heard from her. Her is some new information:
    The single thread of information on the Walgreen’s employee came the day she was reported missing on Aug. 9. That came from a reported transaction at a San Jose-area store that included video surveillance footage backing up her identification, Lt. Lon Milka said Wednesday.

But a Rocklin Police visit to the Bay Area city to follow up on the search could find no further evidence of her presence there, Milka said.
    “She’s being considered a missing person and as of right now, there are no suspicious circumstances,” he said.

Since the Aug. 9 transaction, there has been no use of Ioffe’s credit card or ATM. The woman’s mother hasn’t reported any contact and there has been no response to phone calls to her.
    http://placerherald.com/detail/21639...type=&town_id=

I received some clarification from family about the timeline.

Natalia Stefanioutine She was last seen the next day after this picture was taken . First time in the early morning hours and the same day at night ( Thursday) in San Jose Park just a block away. After that her whereabouts are unknown.
    21 hours ago · Like

Dennis Vysotskiy ‎8/8
    • checked out from La Quinta and drove to Santana Row (about 8 miles)
    • parked her car at Santana Row garage
    • purchased cell phone charger at BestBuy
    • multiple times used ATM to withdraw money and check account balance
    • had breakfast at Yard House and left around 11:31 am
    • seen at Vera Bradley where she left her personal belongs – cell phone, credit cards, etc
    8/9
    • seen by patrol car around 4 AM at Santana Row (was still in red dress)
    • was at Peet’s Coffee & Tea from 4:15 AM until 6 AM
    8/10
    • seen by the same patrol officer at the park early in the morning

I have many follow up questions, but lets work on this. This woman is a pharmacist, which means she is very intelligent and very trustworthy and responsible. This situation is very odd.

Of course it's my own opinion, the opinion rental shop was fresh out of borrowed opinions.

[quote=LittleMissContrary;8315887]
    I have many follow up questions, but lets work on this. This woman is a pharmacist, which means she is very intelligent and very trustworthy and responsible. This situation is very odd.[/quote]

Yeah, that was my thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissContrary View Post
    I received some clarification from family about the timeline.

Natalia Stefanioutine She was last seen the next day after this picture was taken . First time in the early morning hours and the same day at night ( Thursday) in San Jose Park just a block away. After that her whereabouts are unknown.
    21 hours ago · Like

Dennis Vysotskiy ‎8/8
    • checked out from La Quinta and drove to Santana Row (about 8 miles)
    • parked her car at Santana Row garage
    • purchased cell phone charger at BestBuy
    • multiple times used ATM to withdraw money and check account balance
    • had breakfast at Yard House and left around 11:31 am
    • seen at Vera Bradley where she left her personal belongs – cell phone, credit cards, etc
    8/9
    8/10

I have many follow up questions, but lets work on this. This woman is a pharmacist, which means she is very intelligent and very trustworthy and responsible. This situation is very odd.
    None of the above makes any sense to me without a frame of reference. Can you provide some other details please?

Who was she visiting in San Jose?
    Left her cell phone and credit cards at a store?
    Was she alone at 4:00 am?
    How did she pay at the coffee house?
    What park and why was she there?

ETA-I see now where that info came from. You probably can't answer my questions LMC. Perhaps the family will post more details on the page.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

I always like to see a face in a missing person's case.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    None of the above makes any sense to me without a frame of reference. Can you provide some other details please?

Who was she visiting in San Jose?
    Left her cell phone and credit cards at a store?
    Was she alone at 4:00 am?
    How did she pay at the coffee house?
    What park and why was she there?
    Is this an ESL problme perhaps? IDK

I did think it was odd she was up and out and about at 4 am?

Never found her car either?

I can't find what the Vera Bradley event was, anyone else?

Here are some more questions I came up with as a jumping off point.

1. Does Viktoriya have family or friends in San Jose?
    2. Is that why she was in the area for the weekend?
    3. Is the cell phone charger she purchased the correct charger for her phone, or is it possible that it would have gone to a different phone( e.g., if she bought a samsung charger but she owns an iphone, that would be unusual)
    4. Did she leave her things at Vera Bradley on accident or on purpose?
    5. Was she wearing the red dress at the Vera Bradley store?
    6. When she was first seen by the patrol car, where was she? In her car, outside of her car, etc?
    7. Was she alone the entire time, or was she ever seen talking to other people?
    8. In the morning when the patrol officer saw her at the park, was she still wearing the red dress?
    9. She checked out of her hotel the night before, so where was she planning on staying that night, and where did she go between leaving Vera Bradley and the officer seeing her the first time?
    10. Is it possible she was waiting around until the mall opened again so she could get her things from Vera Bradley where she left them?
    11. Do you know if she belonged to any online dating websites, or similar things?
    12. If she did belong to any online dating groups, have you checked her profile to see if she recently became friends with anyone?
    13. Did she have any Identification or passport with her, or did she also leave those at the store?
    14. Does Viktoriya have any pets at home? (I know that seems like a strange question)

I sent these questions to one of her friends that responded to my first inquiry. I will also give him the link to this thread so he can join the discussion if he desires.

Of course it's my own opinion, the opinion rental shop was fresh out of borrowed opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    Is this an ESL problme perhaps? IDK

I did think it was odd she was up and out and about at 4 am?

Never found her car either?

I can't find what the Vera Bradley event was, anyone else?
    Working on the 'event' but Santana Row jumped out at me:

http://www.verabradley.com/custserv/...ber=0006004830

ETA: Guessing here but maybe VB Birthday [party sale event?] http://www.santanarow.com/events/calendar/
    Last edited by tarabull; 08-30-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: noted
    Don't believe EVERYTHING you think.

Missing Person Poster to Print

This is from her FB site for other to print and post. They must have Sacramento area covered and are asking people to post anywhere between the Bay Area and Los Angeles.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissContrary View Post
    Here are some more questions I came up with as a jumping off point.

1. Does Viktoriya have family or friends in San Jose?
    2. Is that why she was in the area for the weekend?
    3. Is the cell phone charger she purchased the correct charger for her phone, or is it possible that it would have gone to a different phone( e.g., if she bought a samsung charger but she owns an iphone, that would be unusual)
    4. Did she leave her things at Vera Bradley on accident or on purpose?
    5. Was she wearing the red dress at the Vera Bradley store?
    6. When she was first seen by the patrol car, where was she? In her car, outside of her car, etc?
    7. Was she alone the entire time, or was she ever seen talking to other people?
    8. In the morning when the patrol officer saw her at the park, was she still wearing the red dress?
    9. She checked out of her hotel the night before, so where was she planning on staying that night, and where did she go between leaving Vera Bradley and the officer seeing her the first time?
    10. Is it possible she was waiting around until the mall opened again so she could get her things from Vera Bradley where she left them?
    11. Do you know if she belonged to any online dating websites, or similar things?
    12. If she did belong to any online dating groups, have you checked her profile to see if she recently became friends with anyone?

13. Did she have any Identification or passport with her, or did she also leave those at the store?
    14. Does Viktoriya have any pets at home? (I know that seems like a strange question)

I sent these questions to one of her friends that responded to my first inquiry. I will also give him the link to this thread so he can join the discussion if he desires.
    I think they stated that she was dating online, did not have a boyfriend, but not sure if they know whether she could have arranged to meet someone near San Jose? I don't think it would be unusual for online daters, especially professionals, to expand the area they looked and possibly meet for coffee or lunch to see if they wanted to pursue something.

I'd find it odd if she was in the same red dress at 4 am unless she was up all night or stayed with someone and her clothes were not where she stayed to change?

8/9

I wonder what time this was? Sounds like after 6:15. I guess the people at Peets must have ID'd her, but did they say she was alone?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast