redheadedgal

Former Member
Reaction score
yesterday i uploaded a new pic for my avatar. it's showing up on my profile page but not in the forum. is there a delay i don't know about?

thnx.

you were exactly right-- thank you!!

all i saw was "profile picture" in the list of options and i guess i never considered there was a difference. it has been 5+ years since i added any pic lol

I know this may sound dumb, but since the conversion, I can not figure out how to change my avatar? Help please!! :tantrum::please::please:

I know this may sound dumb, but since the conversion, I can not figure out how to change my avatar? Help please!! :tantrum::please::please:

Click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner. On the settings page, scroll down the column on the left and look for "Edit Avatar".

Select "Use Custom Avatar" and either browse to an image file on your computer, or paste in the url of the image you want to use.

Just wanted to say thanks as well since i'm new here as of today and excited to be here :)

:greetings:

We're happy to have you as part of our community! Contact me if you need anything - I love helping!

Thanks so much Kimster! Where are you from? Canada here eh ;)
Also, are new members allowed to post news stories here from various news sources? Would love to create and discuss current events with everyone here :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back