1082 users online (201 members and 881 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 114 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

GA - Ivy Merck, 24, Kingsland, August 2012 - #1

Ivy Dawn Merck, a Camden native and University of Georgia graduate, was listed as missing after her father, Steven Merck, told police in Athens that his daughter never arrived home in Kingsland last Thursday.

Ivy Merck's name and a description of her car, a dark green 2008 Honda CRV, were entered into law enforcement's statewide computer system this week. Her license place number is AYZ-5912.

http://www.tribune-georgian.com/arti...pstory8.29.txt

Thanks for posting Kimster! This is in my backyard.. trying to find out more details!
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post
    Thanks for posting Kimster! This is in my backyard.. trying to find out more details!
    No problem! Actually, our member Nonni asked me to post it for her.

Her cell last pinged in Boca Raton Fl? That is very far away and very scary. I hope they have a BOLO out for her vehicle down there.
    Info according to article kimster posted.
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

I wonder why it took so long to get the info out that she was missing? That is a lot of time wasted.
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Her cell last pinged in Boca Raton Fl? That is very far away and very scary. I hope they have a BOLO out for her vehicle down there.
    Info according to article kimster posted.

I'm very close to that area, haven't seen anything at local colleges or even on the news here. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I wonder why it took so long to get the info out that she was missing? That is a lot of time wasted.
    I was wondering that myself! I sure hope LE didn't do the "she's an adult and has a right to go where she pleases without telling anyone".

snipped from Kimster's link
    http://www.tribune-georgian.com/arti...pstory8.29.txt

Merck told her roommate and boss at the Good Hands Vet Clinic, where she worked as a vet tech, on Tuesday, Aug. 21, that she was leaving Athens to drive home to Kingsland.

On Aug. 23, the Good Hands clinic received a text from Merck and a request for copies of her dog's medical records from the clinic where Merck boarded the dog until Thursday, Aug. 30.

I am confused? She left the 21st- texted the 23rd for dogs records. Is the dog still there at the clinic? Or did she come get the dog during this time and the 30th date is a mistake?

Why would she need dog records if she doesn't have the dog?

Did the parents KNOW she was coming or is that just what she told her coworkers?

Doesn't she have a debit or credit card that can be tracked?
    What about a roommate? Is anything missing where she lives?

her FB-
    http://www.facebook.com/imerck?ref=ts

I wonder if there is another one- old stuff
    Last edited by sreshowtime; 08-30-2012 at 02:18 AM.

This case is already strange... I've been trying to get more info.. Her missing poster is all over my fb, with all kinds of strange comments about the family not wanting to get media involved. I'm guessing they have changed their minds. Very weird, imo.
    Shine Somer Shine!

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

Well maybe MSM will put out a statement from LE if that is the case with the family...
    very odd.

Shine Somer Shine!

Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post
    WHY does THIS say missing since 23rd, and the other MSM says she was heading out the 21st?
    theoretically missing since 21st...right?

According to posts I've read on my own fb.. it appears she was seen in Camden County, GA on the 23rd, so I guess they have determined she is missing since her last sighting in Camden County.
    Shine Somer Shine!

Hopefully I will find out more info tomorrow (actually later today). Us night workers get their days messed up..
    Shine Somer Shine!

Page 1 of 114 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast