Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Upper Midwest
    ** I still think this girl should throw her off a cliff, despite what the rest of my post might sound like.

All quotes from this article:

Quote Originally Posted by ktxs
    alleged improper relationship involving Thomas Klapheke and CPS Investigator Supervisor Tiffany Gann
    Weird that the mothers name is Tiffany, and his cps girlfriend's name is Tiffany.

Quote Originally Posted by ktxs
    According to Tiffany's adoptive parents, Scott and Tina Romano, the surviving Klapheke children are living with Thomas's parents.
    Ok, so the mother was in foster care (most likely for neglect) and it got to the point where her parents rights were terminated allowing her to be adopted.

^This changes things for me a bit. She clearly didn't have the best life, her parents lost custody, no modeling of what is right and what is wrong.. I can see this as being she just never learned how to care for children or keep a clean house.

I wonder what age she was when she got TPR? What age was she when she was adopted by the Romano's?

Topix, not the best source but post seems to know fact

4th post down. Worse then what I was thinking.

I'm very sad now.
    What a hard life.
    Last edited by buffetoflies; 07-07-2013 at 03:51 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffetoflies For This Useful Post:

Well I guess that answers the question of why the CPS closed the investigation administratively.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

I do not have ANY sympathy for this woman. I personally know an officer who was on the scene when the child was reported not breathing. He said the stench was so bad they had to leave the house every so often because their eyes were burning so bad from the stench of urine and feces smell in the air. This woman should be thrown to the wolves. She had locked them in their room without food or care for days. Unforgivable in my eyes.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nannymo For This Useful Post:

Read the Topix. Wow. Still, nobody gets a pass from me for treating their babies this way. Nobody, for no reason. Leave them on the church doorstep if you can't be bothered changing diapers!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flutterby80 For This Useful Post:

She doesn't appear to have any maternal instinct whatsoever.
    Whether is due to her upbringing, genetics, or something else, I got no clue.
    But why have child, after child, after child?
    Just my opinion

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Splendora, Texas
    I just read this case and all the post on topics. How heart breaking......

Question if they lived on base and CPS made a few visits wouldn't the air force had been checking up on this? I know when you drive on base you have to show identification so obviously someone knew....

How close together are these homes? Seriously, no neighrbor heard these babies screaming with hunger pains?

This CPS worked accused of the relationship with the father should be held accountable to some extent also.

I'm also not feeling so heart felt for the father in the situation either.....

why? why? why? why didn't someone step in....

The true victims are the chidlren!!!!! The adults in their lives failed them miserably

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

This site has a good history of articles on the case.

The latest is the change of venue hearing decision:

"the judge ruled Tuesday morning that the trial will remain in Taylor County"

I stumbled upon this case today and am sick over it.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMouse For This Useful Post:

It almost seems worse for a baby to be neglected to death than to be abused to death. I mean, both unforgivable and sickening, but a parent who doesn't even care enough about her baby to hand her a bottle or keep her from rotting away in her own's beyond my ability to comprehend this.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flutterby80 For This Useful Post:

Ex-Scott County woman found guilty in Texas for toddler daughter's starvation death

Read more here:
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

"Senior Airman Christopher Perez was sentenced Oct. 18 to three years in prison and a dishonorable discharge for adultery and child endangerment in the August 2012 death of a toddler at her home on Dyess Air Force Base, Texas."

More details at

I wonder if the mom gets the maximum in a civilian court, if her lawyer will appeal because this man only got a 3 year sentence in a military court?

IMO, he should have received the same charge since he lived in the house.

Rest In Peace Tamryn.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to w1df10wr For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    The Garden State
    To depressed to take care of her children but she managed to keep herself fed and lively enough for a new man! When I was severely depressed a man was the last thing I thought about! She is nothing but a lying POS and she should have gotten life.30yrs =15 with good behavior,not long enough.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4