1334 users online (226 members and 1108 guests)  

Websleuths News

Memphisto Sandals

Hi does anyone our there were Memphisto's god they are the best shoe in the world..I am looking for new ones,,,size 38 Very interested..I buy all the time on EBAy...
    Thanks Amore
    Always kiss them goodnight....Peace...Amore

no i dont but my ex bf used to work for this shoe store that carried them and he swore them to be the best shoes on the market

My friend that works for Saks 5th ave also swears them to be the best...and this girl knows her shoes. She is a Ferragamo gal but also swears by the Mephisto.

Wink

Hi, never tried them, wear Birkenstock.....which are sooo comfortable....

I have several pairs of Mephistos and I swear by them. I discovered them about 7 years ago and have added to my collection of styles and colors since they make my feet happy. They are incredibly comfortable.

The neat thing is when you have run down the soles after several years, you can ship them back to Mephisto and they re-sole them and clean them up, making them like new for $80.

I just bought these and remembered this thread, so I wanted to add that I love them. I have major feet problems and had to get inserts for my shoes, but my feet sweat too much in the summer so they are uncomfortable. I found these and they have awesome arch support and are so much more comfortable than birkenstaks. It did bother me to pay so much for sandels, but I figure by the time I spent $30 on inserts and half a dozen cheap pair of shoes I just bought equal one pair of Mephistos. By the way, if you care to check them out I bought "Helen" in brown!

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    I just bought these and remembered this thread, so I wanted to add that I love them. I have major feet problems and had to get inserts for my shoes, but my feet sweat too much in the summer so they are uncomfortable. I found these and they have awesome arch support and are so much more comfortable than birkenstaks. It did bother me to pay so much for sandels, but I figure by the time I spent $30 on inserts and half a dozen cheap pair of shoes I just bought equal one pair of Mephistos. By the way, if you care to check them out I bought "Helen" in brown!
    I have a pair of Mephisto walking shoes in white.. $300 shoes, but very comfortable fit and lots of arch support. If any of you want to do an eBay search for them, the brand name is Mephisto.
    They are made in both Spain and France.
    Glad your feet don't hurt.
    Nordstrom's has them, if anyone wants to try on a pair.