889 users online (156 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

German Dad Wears skirts to support 5yr old son

Five year old boy liked to wear dresses and skirts and where he used to live, a Burrough of Berlin, it caused very little reaction.

"When they moved to a 'very traditional, very religious' little town, however, Mr Pickert's son became too embarrassed to wear women's clothing to nursery school - and asked his father if he would dress up again.
    'I didnít want to talk my son into not wearing dresses and skirts,' said Mr Pickert. 'I had only one option left: To broaden my shoulders for my little buddy and dress in a skirt myself. 'After all, you canít expect a child at pre-school age to have the same ability to assert themselves as an adult completely without role model. And so I became that role model.' "

This dad is wonderful!
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

New England
    I wish every child had a parent like this dad! Good for them both!
    ďPeace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero