Identified! Canada - Victoria, BC, Child's shoe w/ bones on beach, Aug'12 - Hoax

Authorities keep claiming it's accidental or suicide deaths, but that's a lot of feet. In running shoes.

THREE childrens shoes with feet in them!

Surely this has to be beyond the realms of coincidence?

And how do they know they belonged to suicides anyway? Just guessing, or have they actually checked the circumstances of each "suicide" and confirmed there's no doubt?

And how do they know they belonged to suicides anyway? Just guessing, or have they actually checked the circumstances of each "suicide" and confirmed there's no doubt?

I am not sure how they concluded at least some of these were suicide. But if these child's feet are not a hoax, surely they are not going to claim these children committed suicide? And why are all these feet washing up at B.C.? I don't think other beaches have that same problem of multiple feet in running shoes washing up?

http://video.cheknews.ca/services/p...UUKauc2zn_kmUm9i-CLdp2qnb&bctid=1815476644001

Just wondering if any child has been missing with the same shoe that has been shown in the video? Looks like a purple shoe?

Cheryl Rowe missing from Ontario Canada.. Was wearing purple adidis running shoes..

I know they say child's shoe, but Cheryl is tiny.. 5ft & 125lbs.

Never mind.. Need shoes were purple and black..

I'm pretty skeptical these are for real. It sounds like a hoax we had last year with 2 or 3 "feet" that turned out to be raw chicken meat stuffed into old shoes and left on the beach to be discovered...

Here's a link to one "confirmed", they matched two of the feet to this young man who jumped to his death in 2004:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/0...-leads-to-troubled-young-man-from-surrey-b-c/

This is crazy.

The police held a presser BEFORE they confirmed the remains were human?

:banghead:

What a horrible thing to do :banghead:

Sounds like the police are furious and launching a "full scale investigation" because they are embarrassed.

What are they going to charge the person with if they find him? Littering on a public beach? I find it hard to believe they have existing laws that forbid sick pranks of this nature, then again it is Canada and they have a different way of doing things.

the hoaxters are just as sick-minded as murderers IMO

but they don't 'identify' that victim or any of the others with their real names

that doesn't give me much comfort

It is pretty rare to release the names or identity of suicide victims here. The only named victim that I know of is the fisherman who went missing in 1987 - one of his boots was found in November 2011.

This is a rather sick scenerio here. Weird and shocking doesn't quite cover it. I don't know how this got started, but it sounds like it's being carried way too far. I could see why the police would want to find the culprits. Good luck sleuthing on this one. I'm way out of my league here. Does anyone think they could be having some kind of cult sacrifices and leaving the shoes to be discovered afterwards? I mean, maybe they're killing animals and leaving the shoes gives them some kind of euphoria. Just speculating, I am.

Most of the shoes are real, they had real human bones of actual humans. Only some are hoaxes. Once real shoes with human bones started showing up, some people appear to want to participate by creating hoaxes (but again, most of the shoes with human bones found there are not hoaxes).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back