GUILTY AZ - Laurie Kelly for child endangerment, Mesa, 2012

peeples

Reaction score
http://www.kpho.com/story/19421719/pd-az-mom-abandons-child-claims-she-gets-sex-crazy

Laurie Lee Kelly, 43, bought beer for two transients on Tuesday and later asked them to watch her young daughter while she "went to make money."

Kelly is employed by Mesa Public Schools as an instructional assistant at Whitman Elementary.

I'm sick over this... just physically sick... does this poor excuse for a uterus know what horrible things could have been done to her baby while she was gone getting her rocks off??? I guess she doesn't care :(

Sorry but I'm adding Arizona to my list under Florida of places to stay away from now...several Arizona stories today. People are crazy.

Well cnn led me to one AZ story and then there were just tons all over the news website, so i started posting.. that is why the huge cluster....

I live in AZ in a large town and from what I read, every town has their own problems with the wildest & most saddest crimes toward children & adults. Are there better places I might rather be, yes, but I can't afford that darn island just yet!

Some medicines & mental illnesses will cause this irrational thinking & sex drive. Not saying that's what happened here though. Obviously, there's people with over active sex drives. Glad her child isn't with her. This woman needs to wake up to reality in jail!

The kid is lucky. For two reasons. One she wasn't raped and killed and dumped in a ditch because her mother sucks.

Two, she didn't end up scalded, abandoned in an even worse way, or beaten to death the next time her mother's "mania" acts up. Sounds like she's already trying for a bipolar defense...the trouble with that is that if someone swings into a manic phase that badly, they typically don't realize it.

I like sex as much as the next girl, but I've never left my kids with bums to go get it. My mother is bipolar, she never left me with bums to get her rocks off. My ex is a hornball and bipolar, and I have no doubt that he would ever leave my kids with bums to go get laid. Worst defense ever.

Sorry but I'm adding Arizona to my list under Florida of places to stay away from now...several Arizona stories today. People are crazy.

Oh please! Crazy sick stuff is everywhere in every, city, state, and country. To get away from it you'd have to go to the arctic or outer space. We are no different than anywhere else.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I am so calling BS on this. First off she's using a clinical term. Who diagnosed her? If she has this sexual rage disorder how many other times has she left this little one? Do all people with this disorder make money? She tricked herself out to at least two seperate men.

Where's the prostitution charges? How much did she make? If one has sexual rage do they automatically figure they'll charge for sex? That's convenient.

Of course this is all an aside from the horrific crime here. Thankfully people like this Maureen Wilson did not harm this little child. On the contrary she apparently watched her. Momma rager could have left this child with someone safe I bet, but knew homeless people would not call the cops.

Crazy *** people out there working in our schools. If she left her own child what would she do to the kids she taught?

Oh please! Crazy sick stuff is everywhere in every, city, state, and country. To get away from it you'd have to go to the arctic or outer space. We are no different than anywhere else.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Actually where I am living now, has no where near the amount of crime AZ does, but also no where near the population! So no you don't have to go to outerspace, remote yes, space no.

How sex crazy can you be if you take time to negotiate a price? It sounds like she's on a power trip not sex crazy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back