GUILTY NJ - Dominick Andujar, 6, killed, 12yo sister raped, Camden, 2 Sept 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
In the early morning hours in a Camden home Dominick Andujor aged 6 had his throat slit in his sleep and his 12 year old sister also had her throat slashed and is fighting for her life.

Sweet Jesus these poor children. Also in the home were a 14 year old girl and a 9 year old girl. Their mother has been in the hospital and the teen was watching the kids.

Dominick's sister made it to the neighbor for help and told her "Poppi did it". Apparently "Poppi" lives on the block and is well liked.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...pect-in-brutal-attack-and-murder-of-children/

Police are not giving out a name if they even know it as they search for "Poppi". I heard this on the radio and thought in all sincerity that they'll be locking up alot of men in Camden going on the name "Poppi" a term of endearment. The children's father is on his way to Camden.

RIP little guy. Prayers for all the girls and their mom. Hoping sister makes it. Stay strong little one.

Camden is a very rough town. My heart bleeds for the kids and family.

Great! from your link:

During an interview with police, Rivera stated he had smoked “wet,” a combination of marijuana and PCP, prior to killing Dominic and attacking his sister.

This marks the second time there appears to be a connection between this drug and the slaying of a child. Chevonne Thomas is believed to have been smoking wet prior to beheading her son Zahree on August 22 in Camden.

“That’s the new fad right now, wet, they’re all smoking it right now,” said neighbor Leonard Biles.

Senseless, mindless BS. This little girl had her birthday today for God's sake.

Wet is not a new fad on this side of the bridge. I mentioned it in other posts. It is mostly young people that smoke although older people tend to once in a while. It's pretty popular in my own neighborhood to the point I have friends who have to sweep out their back cubby's after the kids leave their dip containers out there.

If anyone is interested although does it matter? Point flippin blank you had a full *** grown man murder a baby and left his siter half dead, and a family to mourn. How do you get past that?

Way to go Poppi. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ew-rise-of-a-drug-that-turns-teens-crazy.html

Are these the kids (multiple kids) that were home alone because their mother was in the hospital?

I heard something similar on the radio and thought it was a local (GA) story but can't find any headlines.

Yes, Sonya. Their mother had surgery. Now she has to recoup while making funeral arrangements and sit with her daughter in hospital.

http://news.yahoo.com/jersey-man-pc...-children-134204652--abc-news-topstories.html

Two other siblings were in the house, including a 14-year-old, but they were not injured. The children's mother was in the hospital recovering from a recent surgery, according to WPVI.

Look at the coward trying to hide - he knew what he did;

Osvaldo Rivera, 31, was charged with murder and attempted murder today. He was arrested on Sunday when police found him hiding between a mattress and a bedroom wall at an apartment about five miles from the girl's house.

they need to hang him up by his %$#@!

Police: NJ boy, 6, killed saving sister in attack

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<DA136K9O2@news.ap.org>&ps=931&page=1

CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — A 6-year-old boy whose throat was slashed by an intruder high on PCP-laced marijuana was killed trying to save his sister, coming to her aid as she was being assaulted on the floor, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Osvaldo Rivera, who is charged in Sunday's middle-of-the-night attack, sobbed during an appearance Tuesday in court in which bail was set at $5 million.

During an interrogation, Rivera had asked: "How bad did I hurt them?" assistant prosecutor Christine Shah said during the hearing...........

Both children had been sleeping downstairs when the assault began, police said.

The girl also said she had been raped by the attacker, Shah said at the court hearing.

Rivera, who did not enter a plea, is charged with murder and attempted murder, but prosecutors said more charges will be filed. Authorities said he had a drug arrest in 2009 but no other convictions. He did not yet have an attorney Tuesday.

The Associated Press is not naming the slain 6-year-old to avoid identifying his sister, who says she is a victim of sexual assault...............

Authorities said they are analyzing batches of wet from Camden to see if it has been tampered with or if there is something chemically different about the wet now on the streets of Camden, a city across the river from Philadelphia that continually ranks as one of the nation's most dangerous.

"Is there some type of alteration that's being done that has triggered this?" spate of violence, said Camden Police Chief J. Scott Thomson.........

Police: NJ boy, 6, killed saving sister in attack

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<DA136K9O2@news.ap.org>&ps=931&page=1

CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — A 6-year-old boy whose throat was slashed by an intruder high on PCP-laced marijuana was killed trying to save his sister, coming to her aid as she was being assaulted on the floor, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Osvaldo Rivera, who is charged in Sunday's middle-of-the-night attack, sobbed during an appearance Tuesday in court in which bail was set at $5 million.

During an interrogation, Rivera had asked: "How bad did I hurt them?" assistant prosecutor Christine Shah said during the hearing...........

Both children had been sleeping downstairs when the assault began, police said.

The girl also said she had been raped by the attacker, Shah said at the court hearing.

Rivera, who did not enter a plea, is charged with murder and attempted murder, but prosecutors said more charges will be filed. Authorities said he had a drug arrest in 2009 but no other convictions. He did not yet have an attorney Tuesday.

The Associated Press is not naming the slain 6-year-old to avoid identifying his sister, who says she is a victim of sexual assault...............

Authorities said they are analyzing batches of wet from Camden to see if it has been tampered with or if there is something chemically different about the wet now on the streets of Camden, a city across the river from Philadelphia that continually ranks as one of the nation's most dangerous.

"Is there some type of alteration that's being done that has triggered this?" spate of violence, said Camden Police Chief J. Scott Thomson.........

This is all well and good, that as an afterthought they're going to check out the "strains" of the wet. How about they also check out the weed and how much of both people are smoking.

If anyone acts like there's been no level of violence like this in Camden and Philly that's a crock. Easy enough to google the names of the city and put in PCP and hit the archives.

Example being this 20 year old guy killed by police after days of rampage including on his own mother. I distincly remember years ago watching the TV as some dude in the back of a police car bashed through it with his head as cameras rolled. My dad worked out of that same precinct.

Here's the case of the 20 year old killed and mentions another tragic case along with it.

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/5703336.html

Sorry for the rant, but Camden and Philadelphia are rampant with drugs. It will never, ever end. How many times have they tried to crack down on it? All the way back to Operation Sunrise here in Philly. I have no doubt that at this moment it may be hot over in Camden, but somebody is out there selling heroin, crack, and wet, and pharm's and and and........probably laying low on the wet, but business will be back to normal when they move to other corners.

God Bless this poor little girl and may her brother RIP. High or not did he know these kids mother was in the hospital? I bet he did. He's so well liked in the neighborhood by the kids. He knew. Then he asks how bad he hurt these little kids? Seriously?

Camden man indicted for allegedly killing boy, 6, slashing older sister's throat: http://bitly.com/179lcXD

A Camden City man who was accused of being high on "wet" when he allegedly slashed a 12-year-old girl's throat and killed her younger brother as he intervened has been indicted on charges, according to the Camden County Prosecutor's Office.

The indictments against Osvalda Rivera where handed down by a Grand Jury last week and made public on Wednesday. Rivera, 32, is accused of killing Dominic Andujar, age 6, in his home.

Police said he was attempting to sexually assault the boy's sister when the boy intervened and tried to stop Rivera to protect his sister. Her throat was slashed but she was able to escape the house and run to a neighbor.

RIP, Brave litte man...prayers for his sister.

As for the attacker, I would get a TO.

I can't open the article. What is "wet"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back