1226 users online (231 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Katie Northridge Spokane Washington

This was a case that was not listed on Claimus.org. Nemo'smom was contacted on Friday night August 31 2012 if she could help with this case of Katie Northridge. Nemo'smom and I where working on another case when she received the e-mail. Nemo'smom and I went to work and discovered the family and daughter of Katie Northridge (her real
    is Linda Suzanne Bailey). We located her sister and her daughter. Nemo'smom sent a complete e-mail to the ME regarding our findings. Nemo'smom recieved an e-mail today that it was a match. Katie family had been searching for her 8 years and are glad to have found her but sadden by the news of her passing.

Working till 2am on Friday was a sucess and worth it to bring Katie back home.

Raine

Awesome work!

Great job!
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Fantastic job, guys!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

does Linda/Katie have a thread here?

great work raine1212 and Nemo'smom!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    does Linda/Katie have a thread here?

great work raine1212 and Nemo'smom!

No she did not have a thread, she was not listed on claimus.org either. She had passed August 22nd after going into hospice and she would not give out any information. Nemo'smom and I work with ME's on a lot cases that are not listed in claimus.org or the unclaimed forum. The ME's request our help on some cases that are more recent.

Raine

Great job, raine & Nemo's mom!