GA GA - Lisa Bourquardez, 27, Acworth, 7 Jan 2005

I'm glad you posted this concerned.....we must be on the same wave, I read about it last night....

~snip~
Police are considering Bourquardez’s ex-boyfriend, Jose Bautista (A.K.A. Jamie Barcelata), a suspect in her murder -- Acworth’s first in four years. He’s believed to be armed and dangerous.

~snip~
Police and the grandmother found Bourquardez dead in the bedroom of her home. Bourquardez's car was missing. The suspect used a knife or similar tool to kill her, according to police.

Police said they believed Bautista, an illegal immigrant, stalked Bourquardez, but did not know of any restraining orders taken out against him.

The missing car is a 1995 blue, four-door Saturn with Georgia tag A-A-D-6-4-3-2. Anyone with information is urged to call the Acworth Police Department at 770-974-3111.

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=57163

He's probably headed towards the Mexican border. All you Texans be on the lookout. From Friday, 10 hours to Louisiana, got to have some sleep. Then, 5 hours to Houston, then needs money.Another 6 hours to the border. Got to have a petty crime along the way. Heads up!

Today the FBI got involved and issued a federal fugitive warrant and local LE issued a murder warrant....looks like he goes by many different names. Maybe someone will recognize one of them..

The Acworth police department issued a murder warrant today for the victim’s 35-year-old ex-boyfriend, Guillermo Peralta Castaneda.

He has other aliases including Jose Bautista and Jamie Barcelata. The Castaneda name was found on a Mexican driver’s license and authorities believe it may be his real name.

In conjunction to the murder warrant, the FBI issued a federal fugitive warrant.

“It’s in his best interest to turn himself in because we will never stop looking for him,” said Acworth Police Chief Mike Wilkie.

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=57297

chicoliving said:
Haven't heard a thing about Lisa's case lately.....I hope they find him and soon.

Nothing as if it disappeared from the horizen. Have been looking and can't find anything. Embres case that was just gelling and lo and behold, investigating is on to Mobile to talk to Jeremy Jones.Actually, he is a likely suspect. He was known to be in the area and Patrice disappeared without a trace. He is a known serial killer. Alas, not to do with Lisa but the boyfriend is looking good for a suspect. I have a need to continue on but sometimes it is disheartening, so much avarice and no reasoning.

There are so many 'so called significant other males' who murder the women in their lives. This is just horrendous. I live in Boston, and I can't tell you how many times I read about horrible tragedys like this. And many times the woman has gone through the appropriate channels and gotten a restraining order. The whole thine is just appalling. Anyone know of any national support groups where you can volunteer or give money? If this were happening to men, there would be an UPROAR. :furious:

They found her car...and they found out that he's wanted for murder in Mexico too.........

Officers in Oxford, Ala., reported finding the 1995 blue, four-door Saturn owned by victim Lisa Bourquardez in a Wal-Mart parking lot early Tuesday. It’s since been taken to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation crime lab.

Acworth also announced Wednesday that the man they believe killed her – 35-year-old Guillermo Peralta Castaneda – is wanted for murder in Vera Cruz, Mexico. Known for using several aliases, Castaneda is wanted in Mexico under the name Jaime Barceleta Morales.

~snip~

Bourquardez is survived by her two daughters, Hannah Marie Bourquardez and Savannah Leigh Bourquardez of Acworth. The suspect is the father of one of the girls.

http://www.11alive.com/help/search/search_article.aspx?storyid=57692

I live in Cobb County and Lisa Ann Bourquardez parents are the best friends I have and I wish I could help them out.

The way Guillermo Peralta Castaneda murdered Lisa was horrible. Lisa was stab over fifty-five times she ran into her bedroom closet and shut the door to hide and Guillermo open the door and kept stabbing her.

I have a lot of info if anybody wants to hear. I have a few questions. Can Lisa's parents sue the company that employed Guillermo he was a illegal alien.

Sad question, Lisa had one child with Guillermo and she would e-mail Guillermo's parents and talk to them about there child. Question, Guillermo four years earlier murdered a man on the streets of Vera Cruz, Mexico he made the man get on his knees and shot him in the back of his head while he was begging. His parents live in Vera Cruz and was aware of the man he murdered. Guillermo parents did not tell Lisa about there violent son when she would talk and send e-mails to them. Can the Mexican police arrest his parents for not telling Lisa about there sons past.

Thanks' please comment and we could use any advise on what to do.

therunner said:
I live in Cobb County and Lisa Ann Bourquardez parents are the best friends I have and I wish I could help them out.

The way Guillermo Peralta Castaneda murdered Lisa was horrible. Lisa was stab over fifty-five times she ran into her bedroom closet and shut the door to hide and Guillermo open the door and kept stabbing her.

I have a lot of info if anybody wants to hear. I have a few questions. Can Lisa's parents sue the company that employed Guillermo he was a illegal alien.

Sad question, Lisa had one child with Guillermo and she would e-mail Guillermo's parents and talk to them about there child. Question, Guillermo four years earlier murdered a man on the streets of Vera Cruz, Mexico he made the man get on his knees and shot him in the back of his head while he was begging. His parents live in Vera Cruz and was aware of the man he murdered. Guillermo parents did not tell Lisa about there violent son when she would talk and send e-mails to them. Can the Mexican police arrest his parents for not telling Lisa about there sons past.

Bless your heart! And Lisa's family. Sins of omission would not be particularly relevant, IMO. Illegal aliens are a common problem in the US and no, the company would not be liable for this alien causing someone's death. Your best bet is to work with Cobb County police who are excellent,lMO, and share everything you can. No civil lawsuit will bring Lisa back or give her the justice that she deserves.This needs to be investigated and tried in criminal court because that is what the SOB deserves.

Last year my sister in law was hit in a head on accident by an illegal alien that was driving home from work and drinking. He of course had no drivers lisence or insurance. The company employing him was sued and settled out of court.

I would advise the family to talk to a lawyer regarding that. As to th mans family in Mexico I cant see an angle where they could be sued or held legally accountable.

This is from a editorial by D.A. King he is helping Lisa's family and has donated a reward for the capture of Guillermo. Also thanks for the advise from everybody.

In the Jan. 20 MDJ, we read that the illegal alien charged in the stabbing death of Acworth resident Lisa Ann Bourquardez, 27, was already wanted in his home country of Mexico for a previous murder. He had been here for four years.

In these strange times, it seems important to point out that Lisa Ann was an American citizen.

The suspect, like many illegal aliens here, uses several names. He is known as Jose Bautista. His real name, police say, may be Guillermo Paralata Casteneda.

Whatever his name, he is one of the estimated 20 million people in our nation who recognize that many of our laws do not apply to them and realize that they can easily live and work here illegally without fear of consequences.

As I write, Bautista/Casteneda remains free and may be on his way back to Mexico.

Ms. Bourquardez is dead because we have a barbed-wire border with Mexico that is intentionally less secure than any cattle pasture in Cobb County. Her death is a direct result of three to four million illegals a year flooding into the America that should have protected her from Mexico's overflow.

While it is politically incorrect to mention, over the years, more Americans have been killed as the result of our unsecured border with Mexico than lost their lives in the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Ms. Bourquardez will not see her two young daughters grow up because our elected officials, from the White House to county commissions all over America, openly encourage and assist what President Bush and others refer to as "good-hearted" folks "just looking for a better life."

We are told we must continue to illegally import the poverty from other nations because there are "jobs Americans will not do."

Apparently, we are expected to forget that we Americans cleaned our own floors, built the Hoover Dam and put a man on the moon long before it was usual to see 100 illegal "willing workers" wrestle for three landscaping jobs offered by one shameless contactor in a parking lot on Powder Springs Road for $10 an hour - in cash.

"Labor shortage" anyone?

We are expected to forget that we paid Americans a living wage in America not so long ago - before we had Spanish-language voting ballots in Georgia.

"A better life" indeed.

Lets not forget this: There are no jobs that Americans will not do - only intentionally depressed wages on which they cannot live with dignity in their own country.

Lisa Ann Bourquardez is gone because the illegals and the many who profit from their taxpayer-subsidized labor are allowed to violate our employment and tax laws.

Imagine openly using a known fraudulent Social Security number in your own business. See what happens if you try to get away with paying or accepting unreported cash as payment in a business that does not involve illegal labor.

Try not paying your income taxes and note the effects of law enforcement for Americans in America.

Somebody in our community employed Lisa Ann's murderer. I wonder how much money he was able to pocket by paying Bautista less than he would a legal Cobb County worker?

I wonder how many more illegals that same employer has on his payroll right now?

Ask yourself why the federal authorities are not allowed to stop this very organized crime.

Ask yourself if "legalizing" the current 20 million illegals will discourage 20 million more from coming. (We tried that in the amnesty of 1986. They were 3 million then.)

I wonder if Lisa Ann's two daughters will understand when they are old enough to have all this explained?

Lisa Ann Bourquardez mother has just learn that America's Most Wanted is coming to Marietta in the next few weeks to talk and film Lisa's sad ending. They are going to put Lisa's murder on the air. They need to catch this brutal murderer who has killed two people we know of. I will let you know when her story and murder will be aired.

therunner said:
Lisa Ann Bourquardez mother has just learn that America's Most Wanted is coming to Marietta in the next few weeks to talk and film Lisa's sad ending. They are going to put Lisa's murder on the air. They need to catch this brutal murderer who has killed two people we know of. I will let you know when her story and murder will be aired.

Have you heard anything about the air date for Lisa Ann Bourquardez murder on AMW?

What a animal who murdered Lisa Ann Bourquardez

Lisa's mother was so excited that her daughter's murder is going to be on America's Most Wanted.

Today the Acworth police dept. told her it is going to be 3 to 6 months before they can televise Lisa's murder case. Get this, the reason was that America's Most Wanted has been showing to many illegal aliens cases and they need to back off for a while.

Please give us some guidance on what to do.

Please e-mail and help Lisa's story to be aired on AMW.

Thanks for the response and e-mails to AMW I'm taking the e-mail address off because Angelina from AMW e-mail me and ask me to stop your e-mails they get our point

Here is a letter from Angelina

Dear Mrs. Cox,

It is incorrect to say that we will not consider airing Lisa’s story. I have been personally reviewing the case for a long time, even before I came to work here recently at America’s Most Wanted. Mark Cheatham was also incorrect in his summary of the reasons why we are not covering the case right now.

Every week, America’s Most Wanted receives an overwhelming number of requests for assistance in criminal cases, but our limited airtime only allows us to become involved in a very small number of them.

I would love to help you. I am partial to this case, especially since I am from Atlanta and worked on this while I was in local news there. I spoke with Tamara yesterday and informed her that I have passed the story on to my former colleague, Doug Evans. Doug is now taking my place, doing, “Georgia’s Most Wanted” for Fox 5 News. For now, I believe the story has a much better chance of being aired on the local news.

Please accept my heartfelt hopes that you are successful in your search for answers and justice.

Angeline Hartmann

Letter from Lisa's mother

I am the mother of Lisa Ann Bourquardez and I have been in contact with Mark Cheatham, Detective with the Acworth Police department and he has explained that AMW will not consider airing Lisa’s story for some time due to so many Hispanic stories on your program. Please understand the importance of this story being aired. My daughter was brutally murdered by a man that will certainly murder again if he is not caught. It doesn’t matter what race he is, a murderer is a murderer!!!!

I am raising Lisa’s two little girls, one is 3 years old and the other is 10 months old. The 3 year old asked every day where her mommy is and the 10 month old will never remember her mother. The 10 month old is the daughter of Jamie (the murderer) so later in life she will have to deal with knowing that her father killed her mother. Sad, so sad.

This was such a brutal murder that it should be weighed more heavily than a robbery. I am sure that Detective Cheatham has filled you in on how many times Lisa was stabbed. It is very hard for me to talk about this and to explain how important this is to me, my family and all of Lisa’s friends.

This man will kill again!!! He has already killed before in Mexico and Lisa’s murder was premeditated.

Please, Please help us by getting Lisa’s story on your program as soon as possible. Knowing there is reward money available will help.

The good Hispanics will understand and I know there are wonderful Hispanic people around us all.

I guess I am confused in that AMW (or a agent for them) stated that they have to many Hispanic profiles???

I thought this was about justice not about how many races appear on their show??
Do they recieve more calls if its a young white mother?
I am sorry but it seems to me that America is full of culteral diversity.
IMO it makes no difference as long as those in need recieve the help and justice the show provides.

Please read this response from Angelina Hartmann she is the exec producer of AMW. I removed her e-mail address from here because of this letter. What else can we do it get Lisa's murderer on AMW.

P.S. Thanks for everybody who did e-mail AMW.

I'm so upset today April 10, 2005 is Lisa's birthday.

Here is the letter

Thank you for writing. I appreciate what you are trying to do for Lisa’s family. However, I ask that now you do what you can to stop this mass email campaign. It is not going to help the family by sending me more emails. In fact, it is now hampering the case. Responding to all of the emails from Lisa’s friends and family has already taken up valuable time that I can use to work on the case directly.

Every week, America’s Most Wanted receives an overwhelming number of requests for assistance in criminal cases, but our limited airtime only allows us to become involved in a very small number of them.

I would like you to know that we are considering covering the story. I am partial to this case, especially since I am from Atlanta and worked on this personally while I was in local news there. I spoke with Tamara Cox and Donna Cox just this week and informed them both that I have passed the story on to my former colleague at Fox 5 News. I have strongly suggested to Channel 5 that they cover it. For now, I believe the story has a much better chance of being aired on the local news.

Again, we are still considering the case. Please consult either Donna or Tamara regarding our conversations. Hopefully they can put you at ease regarding my involvement. It is disturbing to learn that there are many inconsistencies and un-truths floating around regarding the case and rumors have begun about why it hasn’t aired yet. I urge you to get the real story. Thank you for writing.

Angeline Hartmann

Thanks again for your help. If you live in the Atlanta area Fox local news will broadcast Lisa's story with some good insight on the the illegal alien, who murdered her. Her story will be on right after America's Most Wanted on the local Fox news network. It will be under Georgia's Most Wanted at 10:00 pm est.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back