Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Here we go! Closing arguments!

JUSTICE FOR KATHLEEN!!!

kathleen_savio_grave.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=kat...bJiwKShYDgDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667

Beautiful! Thank you Kimster!!

Justice for Kathleen! :rose:

Start of week #6. Closing Arguments Tues 9/4/12.

In Session The reason for this morning's delay is apparently because the defense has been setting up the equipment for a PowerPoint presentation to use during its summation -- not only does it have to be set up, but the prosecution wants to see the presentation before it gets used. That's according to defense attorney Steve Greenberg.

Any volunteers for posting court room updates? :please:

Any volunteers for posting court room updates? :please:

I can for a while. Mr. Shelby actually wants me to work this morning, too, but he'll just have to wait.

Why should the pros get to see the presentation first??? I'm on their side and everything, but that's kind of weird, isn't it?

Oh, now I'm listening to IS and they say the state does have a right to see it first because it wasn't part of the defense case.

In Session The reason for this morning's delay is apparently because the defense has been setting up the equipment for a PowerPoint presentation to use during its summation -- not only does it have to be set up, but the prosecution wants to see the presentation before it gets used. That's according to defense attorney Steve Greenberg.

I think the prosecution should see the defense presentation. I would not put it past the defense attempting to throw something in there that was not allowed!

I watched the Lifetime movie last night. Rob Lowe is about 1,000 times more handsome and charming than the subject he was portraying. Personal beef: when a very brunette character (KS in this case) is played by a blonde actress, sporting blonde hair. (This was also the case in the movie about Colonel Russell williams. His wife has short jet black hair and in the movie she was a blonde with long hair).

won't be blind-sided if there is information that is presented that is false or embellished.
I am glad that they are looking at it. It should make for less objections and
less objections means less time that we have to listen to Joe "the shark" Lopez bazoo off.

Why should the pros get to see the presentation first??? I'm on their side and everything, but that's kind of weird, isn't it?

Oh, now I'm listening to IS and they say the state does have a right to see it first because it wasn't part of the defense case.

Beautiful! Thank you Kimster!!

Justice for Kathleen! :rose:

Oh, my, Kimster (bbm), brings tears to my eyes.....now anger. (Thanks for the thread, too.)

How could he do that to her? :maddening:

How could he do that to her?
icon8.gif

When do you want to do them and then maybe I can do before or after you?

Can you go first? I'll work now and hopefully get done soon. If you need to quit before I've gotten back and said I'm done, just pm me or post here. I'll be in and out. (I have to do a summary on some research for a civil case that we are in--been trying for YEARS to get money from this dirtbag that owes us. We got a new lawyer and he seems to think we have some hope.)--sorry, that was probably too much information lol.

Oh, my, Kimster (bbm), brings tears to my eyes.....now anger. (Thanks for the thread, too.)

How could he do that to her? :maddening:

How could he do that to her?
icon8.gif

Because he thought he could get away with it. jmo

The courtroom is reserved, so to speak, for this trial only, and I ASSUME it is locked/secured when not in use -- why didn't they do this yesterday after adjournment???? Grrrrrrr.
icon8.gif

Can you go first? I'll work now and hopefully get done soon. If you need to quit before I've gotten back and said I'm done, just pm me or post here. I'll be in and out. (I have to do a summary on some research for a civil case that we are in--been trying for YEARS to get money from this dirtbag that owes us. We got a new lawyer and he seems to think we have some hope.)--sorry, that was probably too much information lol.

Okay, I will go first. Windy are you going to post also? Maybe you can go after me and then Shelby?

katydid always did the tweets when I did InSession so we need a tweeter if she can't do them.

Judge Burmila has just taken the bench. "There were two unresolved issues regarding jury instructions . . . has the language been agreed upon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member