1066 users online (225 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think happened to Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey?

Voters
200. This poll is closed
  • They were abducted at the lake and are both alive

14 7.00%
  • They were abducted at the lake and were murdered and their bodies are hidden

103 51.50%
  • They were abducted elsewhere, the bikes were staged at the park to throw LE off and are alive

11 5.50%
  • They were abducted elsewhere, the bikes were staged at the park and the girls were murdered.

37 18.50%
  • I'm not sure....

23 11.50%
  • I have another theory not listed here

12 6.00%

What do you think happened to Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey?

Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey are two cousins who went missing from Iowa. WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

You don't have to be a Websleuths member to vote in this poll!

This poll was submitted by Gracelin.

Sadly I think the girls are no longer with us.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

sadly i have to agree with sapphire.i do hope i am wrong though.
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

I keep trying to convince myself that they're still alive, but it's getting harder every day to believe me.
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

If you add "at the lake" to the second option, that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by TechWriter797 View Post
    If you add "at the lake" to the second option, that's what I think.
    I think that's what was supposed to be there so I fixed it.

I put number two, and I do think they were abducted at the lake, but I think they were lured there or sent there by someone they knew. I don't think a random perp grabbed them by chance.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I think they were snatched at the lake, but I'm not sure they had been snatched yet when the other bike rider saw their bikes on the trail. They could have tossed the bikes there while they did whatever little girls do at parks and then been snatched while they were off playing. Just because dude saw their bikes at 12:20(?), doesn't mean they had been abducted yet. Does that make sense?
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

I think the girls were sent to the lake by someone they know, trapped on the trail by persons that they know, and were abducted by those persons. I believe multiple people were involved in their abduction. I think they are still alive, but I realize that is a slim possibility.
    "In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not." - Matthew 2:18

Quote Originally Posted by MotherOcean View Post
    I think the girls were sent to the lake by someone they know, trapped on the trail by persons that they know, and were abducted by those persons. I believe multiple people were involved in their abduction. I think they are still alive, but I realize that is a slim possibility.
    I agree with you. I feel they are still alive.

RIP McStays

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I'm so sorry to hear that these two little girls are still missing. Unfortunately, the longer they're missing, it does not look good. Sad

Welcome Stormy415!!
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي