1335 users online (302 members and 1033 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Utah Mother Caught Potty Training Daughters At Restaurant Dining Table

LEHI, Utah (CBS Las Vegas) — A woman catches a mother potty training her two daughters at the dining table of a Utah restaurant.

Kimberly Decker posted on her blog this week a photo of a toddler sitting on a potty training toilet at the Thanksgiving Point Deli in Lehi.

“While we sat down to have lunch, I noticed this young Mother was potty training her two twin daughters at the table. It didn’t quite register at first what was happening, but when I took a second glance I realized this is NOT OK!
    Decker explained how she initially thought the “seats” the kids were sitting in were booster seats. She was stunned when she realized they were actually toilets.

“She had to undo the jumpsuits, and take them all the way down so they were completely nude, with the jumpsuits down to their ankles just eating their chicken nuggets, sitting on little toddler potties,”

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/09...-dining-table/

That's so disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    LEHI, Utah (CBS Las Vegas) — A woman catches a mother potty training her two daughters at the dining table of a Utah restaurant.

Kimberly Decker posted on her blog this week a photo of a toddler sitting on a potty training toilet at the Thanksgiving Point Deli in Lehi.

“While we sat down to have lunch, I noticed this young Mother was potty training her two twin daughters at the table. It didn’t quite register at first what was happening, but when I took a second glance I realized this is NOT OK!
    Decker explained how she initially thought the “seats” the kids were sitting in were booster seats. She was stunned when she realized they were actually toilets.

“She had to undo the jumpsuits, and take them all the way down so they were completely nude, with the jumpsuits down to their ankles just eating their chicken nuggets, sitting on little toddler potties,”

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/09...-dining-table/
    Yuck! What the heck is wrong with people????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    and now, because she posted it on her FB & it went viral, perverts all over the world will see the picture and will save it in their files and swap it with other pedophiles and it will never, ever be erased from the internet

she could've just complained to mgmt. but no, she had to snap a pic, run home and post it online

good job lady

yes, the mother is ridiculous but so is the person who posted it on her blog IMO

Wow, just wow. Seriously, WTH is wrong with some people?? Why on earth would you strip your child naked in public, in front of strangers and then encourage them to go to the bathroom in a place where people are eating?

A dining area is NOT a bathroom! Stripping toddlers in front of strangers (who could be pedophiles for all the mom knows) is just wrong.

So this mom brought 2 potty chairs into a restaurant? Why would anyone drag a potty chair to a dining area? Gross, gross, gross!!!

There is just so much wrong with the mother in this story. I pity her poor children.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...estaurant.html

All I can say is, glad I wasn't there.

Working two jobs as an airline ticket agent and retail sales associate, I am convinced the population as whole is becoming increasingly inconsiderate. This just solidifies my belief.

*facepalm

Wow. I wonder if those kids are forced to sit on potties all the time. What an idiot. Making them eat naked is sickening much less sitting on a toilet all ready to go. The woman is probably too lazy to cook a meal and too cheap to use pullups.

What on earth could that woman have been thinking? That was the sickest thing I have seen in some time. You know if she is willing to go to the extreme of taking those potty chairs to a restaurant and make the kids drop their pants, then the puts them on the potty at the dinner table at home. That is just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by TexanMom View Post
    Working two jobs as an airline ticket agent and retail sales associate, I am convinced the population as whole is becoming increasingly inconsiderate. This just solidifies my belief.
    I think this is more than her just being inconsiderate. I really think there could be something mentally wrong with this woman. Most mothers would know this kind of behavior is not normal or appropriate, but she didn't seem to think anything of it.

I would love to find out her side of this and hear what she has to say about it. See if she is just a dingbat or what?

"Waiter! I want to return my meal! It tastes like

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I looked for this on the Bizarre board 'cause that's where I would have posted it! WTF! I hope Child Protective Services looks into this: Who knows what other odd practices this mother imposes on her children

http://www.clickondetroit.com/lifest...z/-/index.html

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    The toilet training incident will be featured on Inside Edition. It's on in my area now. Video should be available shortly: www.insideedition.com

what says it all for me is the look on the young boy's face across the restaurant.

wth?

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast