Utah Mother Caught Potty Training Daughters At Restaurant Dining Table

TrackerSam

Reaction score
LEHI, Utah (CBS Las Vegas) — A woman catches a mother potty training her two daughters at the dining table of a Utah restaurant.

Kimberly Decker posted on her blog this week a photo of a toddler sitting on a potty training toilet at the Thanksgiving Point Deli in Lehi.

“While we sat down to have lunch, I noticed this young Mother was potty training her two twin daughters at the table. It didn’t quite register at first what was happening, but when I took a second glance I realized this is NOT OK!
Decker explained how she initially thought the “seats” the kids were sitting in were booster seats. She was stunned when she realized they were actually toilets.

“She had to undo the jumpsuits, and take them all the way down so they were completely nude, with the jumpsuits down to their ankles just eating their chicken nuggets, sitting on little toddler potties,”

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/0...raining-daughters-at-restaurant-dining-table/

LEHI, Utah (CBS Las Vegas) — A woman catches a mother potty training her two daughters at the dining table of a Utah restaurant.

Kimberly Decker posted on her blog this week a photo of a toddler sitting on a potty training toilet at the Thanksgiving Point Deli in Lehi.

“While we sat down to have lunch, I noticed this young Mother was potty training her two twin daughters at the table. It didn’t quite register at first what was happening, but when I took a second glance I realized this is NOT OK!
Decker explained how she initially thought the “seats” the kids were sitting in were booster seats. She was stunned when she realized they were actually toilets.

“She had to undo the jumpsuits, and take them all the way down so they were completely nude, with the jumpsuits down to their ankles just eating their chicken nuggets, sitting on little toddler potties,”

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/0...raining-daughters-at-restaurant-dining-table/

Yuck! What the heck is wrong with people????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and now, because she posted it on her FB & it went viral, perverts all over the world will see the picture and will save it in their files and swap it with other pedophiles and it will never, ever be erased from the internet

she could've just complained to mgmt. but no, she had to snap a pic, run home and post it online

good job lady

yes, the mother is ridiculous but so is the person who posted it on her blog IMO

Wow, just wow. Seriously, WTH is wrong with some people?? Why on earth would you strip your child naked in public, in front of strangers and then encourage them to go to the bathroom in a place where people are eating?

A dining area is NOT a bathroom! Stripping toddlers in front of strangers (who could be pedophiles for all the mom knows) is just wrong.

So this mom brought 2 potty chairs into a restaurant? Why would anyone drag a potty chair to a dining area? Gross, gross, gross!!!

There is just so much wrong with the mother in this story. I pity her poor children.

Working two jobs as an airline ticket agent and retail sales associate, I am convinced the population as whole is becoming increasingly inconsiderate. This just solidifies my belief.

Wow. I wonder if those kids are forced to sit on potties all the time. What an idiot. Making them eat naked is sickening much less sitting on a toilet all ready to go. The woman is probably too lazy to cook a meal and too cheap to use pullups.

What on earth could that woman have been thinking? That was the sickest thing I have seen in some time. You know if she is willing to go to the extreme of taking those potty chairs to a restaurant and make the kids drop their pants, then the puts them on the potty at the dinner table at home. That is just gross.

Working two jobs as an airline ticket agent and retail sales associate, I am convinced the population as whole is becoming increasingly inconsiderate. This just solidifies my belief.

I think this is more than her just being inconsiderate. I really think there could be something mentally wrong with this woman. Most mothers would know this kind of behavior is not normal or appropriate, but she didn't seem to think anything of it.

I would love to find out her side of this and hear what she has to say about it. See if she is just a dingbat or what?

"Waiter! I want to return my meal! It tastes like :censored:

what says it all for me is the look on the young boy's face across the restaurant.

wth?

I would have complained to the staff. I am surprised no one did.

I would have complained to the staff. I am surprised no one did.

"...A spokeswoman for the deli, Thanksgiving Point, said they received several complaints from patrons. The staff didn't realize what was going on until after it was already over, but she added they would have asked the woman to leave and take the potty training into the restroom..."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/lifest...z/-/index.html

I looked for this on the Bizarre board 'cause that's where I would have posted it! WTF! I hope Child Protective Services looks into this: Who knows what other odd practices this mother imposes on her children :rolleyes:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/lifes...ant/-/2300348/16505426/-/ynerp0z/-/index.html

Bette - I couldn't agree with you more. In fact I think this needs to be sent to CPS. There really is something wrong here, kwim? This mother is not thinking clearly. If she would take her children to a restrauant, undress them, put them on potties, where other people are eating and think that is okay - what does she do at home and think is okay? Not good. She needs a reality check. This just isn't normal, in my opinion.

Salem

Woman Potty Trains Children In Restaurant
Airdate: 09/06/2012

A little girl was seen being potty trained in the middle of a crowded restaurant, and her twin sister was being potty trained too. The unappetizing scene unfolded at a popular restaurant near Salt Lake City, Utah.

A woman having lunch at the restaurant found the potty training so hard to swallow, she took a photo which has now gone viral.

The potty training sparked a lot of chatter on Facebook and Twitter, with one disgusted mom tweeting, "Some things are just not meant to be done in public."

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/4993-woman-potty-trains-children-in-restaurant

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back