1465 users online (327 members and 1138 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Dr. charged with torturing and killing dog tied to tree

Article is GRAPHIC

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/09/05...g-killing-dog/

Dr. Isaias Lerner, a cardiologist who works with the South Broward Physicians Group in Coconut Creek, has been charged with one count of animal cruelty with intent to kill.

During questioning, Lerner reportedly admitted that he struck the dog a number of times on the head with a hammer. He said the dog ‘wobbled for a while then passed away’, according to the report.

http://www.examiner.com/article/flor...red-and-killed

"First do no harm," is a statement apparently lost on Dr. Isaias Lerner, a cardiologist who practices in Coconut Creek, Fla.

According to Wednesday's publication of CBS Miami News, Dr. Lerner of the South Broward Physicians Group, is facing charges of animal cruelty for the brutal torture and death of a dog who allegedly died at the physician's hands last Thursday.

The good doctor's bond? A mere $5,000

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Wow, this is horrible. Whatever was going on? Is he mentally ill?

Horrid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

No trial in this case, the Dr. killed himself

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...arent-suicide/

He killed that dog in front of witnesses. The description is awful. I feel really terrible for the familys who had people they loved die under his care because if he was treating a family member of mine and they passed away I would wonder if he did something to make them suffer somehow.

I be very upset by his suicide because I would want his medical career examined to ensure he was being a good doctor. I think I would just plain doubt him because how can a crappy human being be a good doctor?