GUILTY CA - Laura Reveriano, 25, & her two kids murdered, Riverside, 30 Aug 2012

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0905-family-killed-20120905,0,7131876.story

September 5, 2012

Selvin Chajon Rodriguez asked the mother of his young children to marry him.

But if she said no, the couple and their son and daughter would "all be laid to rest."

The alleged threats, detailed in court papers filed last week in Riverside County Superior Court, were enough for Laura Reveriano to request a restraining against her ex-boyfriend.

"Selvin called and told me he would follow me to the end of the earth and he would kill the kids if they are not with him and there would be nowhere I could hide," Reveriano wrote in the request for a domestic violence restraining order filed Aug. 27.

But the temporary restraining order she was granted the next day did little good.

Early Thursday, Reveriano, 25, and her children, Selvin Chajon, 4, and Emily Chajon, 1, were found stabbed to death in her home on a quiet cul-de-sac in west Riverside.

Rodriguez, 23, of Riverside, was found minutes later, covered in blood, walking along the 91 Freeway and carrying a knife, police said. When police arrived, Rodriguez ran and was shot by a Corona police officer. He remains hospitalized in critical but stable condition, officials said.

From May 2015:

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/2...g-children-in-riverside-to-be-sentenced-today

A man who fatally stabbed his ex-girlfriend and her two young children after breaking into their Riverside home, then fled to a neighboring city where he was severely wounded during a confrontation with police, is slated to be sentenced today to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Selvin Chajon Rodriguez, 26, pleaded guilty last month to three counts of first-degree murder and seven other charges for the August 2012 slayings of 25-year-old Laura Reveriano, her 4-year-old son, Selvin Chajon Reveriano, and 19-month-old daughter, Emily Chajon Reveriano.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back