1565 users online (345 members and 1220 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AZ - Officer beats/stomps already injured dog to death

***GRAPHIC***

http://azdailysun.com/news/local/cri...a4bcf887a.html

The woman said she watched the supervisor extend his baton and then strike the dog in the head. She says she had to turn her head and look away, but continued to hear the thumping as the metal club impacted its skull.

“I saw him extend the baton and he raised it up and he struck the dog in the forehead,” the witness said.

“You could just hear the dog and then the dog got quiet,” she added. The dog started yelping again when the officer returned several minutes later and poked at it with the baton, she says.

More time went by and the officer placed his boot on the dog’s head and stood on it, then stomped down, apparently attempting to crush its skull.

The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office is now investigating potential criminal charges for animal abuse and making threats.

I couldn't click the link..... Just reading the post infuriated and sickened me! A long Prison sentence would be too good for this twisted freak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Why, why, why? how could somebody be so cruel to a poor injured animal? This so-called man is the beast!

Hope he is fired and charged.

This is the kind of thing I get so sick of reading about or seeing on what little news I do watch. I want to know why we are treated as the enemy or terrorists, and our pets and defenseless animals came to be the silent victims of some deranged maniac in uniform.

I am so sick of it! I am a United States citizen, I have rights that are slowly eroding away, while these imbeciles get paid more than teachers to terrorize, and give you the stink eye, you better not say anything tudes. Gahhhhh!!!! I vcould go on and on as the corruption and the fighting with US continues. Poor dog. That poor dog.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

Sick. They should have brought the injured dog to the vet instead of beating the dog and stomping on its head.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Sick. They should have brought the injured dog to the vet instead of beating the dog and stomping on its head.
    Or simply shot it to put it out of its misery

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Or simply shot it to put it out of its misery

Shoot the dog? It wasn't police officer's dog. The dog had owners. And by the description of how long it took this dog to die after all the beating, the dog quite possibly could have made it if the dog was taken to a vet after police officer hit him with car.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Shoot the dog? It wasn't police officer's dog. The dog had owners. And by the description of how long it took this dog to die after all the beating, the dog quite possibly could have made it if the dog was taken to a vet after police officer hit him with car.
    Jenny I couldn't read anymore then what's posted right here. My first choice would be vet care. I would have rather the officer shoot the dog than attempt to cruelly beat it to death if a determination had been made that the dog was too severely injured to be saved.