1145 users online (228 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

GA - Brayton Roland, 4, Donalsonville, 5 Spt 2012

Braydon Roland, a 4 year old white boy, went missing tonight at 9 p.m. near Donalsonville, Georgia, My daughter lives just down the road and she received a call from the sherriff to alert her to watch for the missing boy. His shirt was found but not him. He has on cameoflage shorts and no shoes. Police don't know if he was taken or if he wandered off. News about him being missing is on ABC TV news WALB.com. I don't know how to put the link here.

Thank you CarrieBean for adding the links for me. This is a small town where everyone knows everyone and everybody is in everyone else's business. News and gossip spreads fast here. My daughter works at the only local hospital. I noticed that people were adding comments under the news article. I hope the boy is found quickly and safe. It has my daughter worried because she lives right in that area and has young children herself.

I hope the little guy is found quick and safe as well. Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon. Do you know if neighbors/people from town are out looking for him?

Carrie, since its late at night I don't know if anyone but family and police are looking for the boy or not. My daughter had to go to bed so she can go to college and work, so she isn't looking but will be watching in her area and listening to people at work and in her neighborhood if he isn't found by tomorrow. She called me tonight right after the sheriff call came to alert her that the boy was missing. She said its the first call like that she's ever received in all her years of living in that area. Crime there is rare, at least any big crime.

I hope he is found soon, and safe. It is encouraging to know that there is not very much crime in your daughter's (and this boy's) area!

Oh no! Seems late for the little guy to just wander off but I also know little ones can be persistent when they set their minds to something. No shirt? How is the weather there tonite? I hope he's located quickly

Thank goodness the weather is at about 72 degrees (if I read the temperature correctly above the article).... not too cold, and not too hot, while the little guy is being found.

Looks like his home county is in the extreme southwestern corner of Georgia (right next to Alabama) and this report from Alabama is saying he has been found -- anybody seeing other confirmation of this?

A law enforcement officer said the boy was found a couple of hours later.
    http://dothanfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=230932

thepinkdragon is offline Verified US Army Veteran/Certified Veteran's Mental Health & PTSD Advocate
    That blurb from Dothan is very confusing. Is he found or not? Aside from that a comment on the original article says he was found deceased. I wonder how long it will take official word one way or another to be released.

Oh, no, I so much hope NOT found deceased!

thepinkdragon is offline Verified US Army Veteran/Certified Veteran's Mental Health & PTSD Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    Oh, no, I so much hope NOT found deceased!
    I hope not too. I'll be extremely sad if he has passed. I have a 4 yr old son. This breaks my heart.

It's driving me crazy that there are no new updates. It's taking everything in me not to get out of bed and call that sherrif's department and say "hey, you need to update the press on this case, people are concerned!" if I do that though my husband will think I've officially lost my mind.

The WALB facebook has a blurb from a few hours ago, but oddly, no comments at all have been made. And it still just says "missing". I have not seen any reference to him being found deceased except that comment and this page does not mention him being found at all. What is going on? I know it is late, but still...

https://www.facebook.com/WALBNews
    Just my opinion, of course.

This says found dead at his house.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/1...boy-found-dead

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast