FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22

timeline from the examiner:http://www.examiner.com/article/timeline-surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance
Smooth Operator's Timeline

Please continue here...

Please continue here.

And please stay on topic. This is about finding Michelle.

Thanks,

Salem

Re the human remains found in a pond in Orange Park: Has it been determined if they are male or female, child or adult?

I'm hoping beyond all hope that HaLeigh Cummings is one day found and the crime(s) done to her are brought to justice. Everytime I hear human remains found and it's near Palatka, I think of HaLeigh...

I'm trying to remember but I think there's a young woman with a history of drugs that went missing last year or year before... Gosh there's sooooo many!

I've been looking for an update on the remains found in Orange Park but so far haven't found anything.

Here's the broadcast posted by, I think, Pias at the end of the previous thread. I did listen to the rebroadcast (it asks you to sign in with FB or Twitter but tolu don't have to--I didn't and it still played). Very good interview with Michelle's dad and stepmom.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/searching-for-justice-michelle-parker

It had already started when I got there and I haven't gone back to hear the beginning. Did they mention anything about any searches in the works?

It had already started when I got there and I haven't gone back to hear the beginning. Did they mention anything about any searches in the works?

I don't recall offhand but they were asking for tips, however small or unimportant they may seem.
I'll listen again later. I wanted to hear it again anyway. :)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Orange...-day/-/475880/16492122/-/an01k2z/-/index.html

Orange Park pond search continues for 2nd day
Investigators find skull with teeth; hope to match dental records
Published On:*Sep 05 2012 03:27:03 PM EDT *Updated On:*Sep 05 2012 07:34:39 PM EDT

Snipped:
Investigators confirmed they recovered a skull with teeth and are hopeful dental records will help them identify the person more quickly.

Snipped:
Investigators said the skeleton is of an adult, but they're not sure if the remains are of a man or woman. They said it's too early to speculate the cause of death or how long the remains had been there.

Snipped:
There are three active missing person cases in Clay County, and investigators are working with law enforcement officers in other nearby counties. With a discovery like this, detectives are sent to talk to family members of missing people as a precaution.

Snipped:
Investigators said there is a homeless camp they keep an eye on regularly in the wooded area where the remains were found, but they're not ruling out any possibilities.

Another victory for justice!!! Glad to see Drew Peterson get convicted of murdering his third wife:
http://news.yahoo.com/jury-convicts-drew-peterson-3rd-wifes-death-194658507.html

For the record, how many people mysteriously died or went missing that were married to, dating, or engaged at one time to Dale?

When we find Michelle...I am hoping and praying Dale hears the same GUILTY verdict...The look on his face will be as they say, "priceless"!

Every day when I drive around town, I am ALWAYS thinking about Michelle and how Dale ended her life at SUCH a young age. Those poor children will barely remember their mom... I will be doing a few light searches/drive bys over the weekend with my knitting group. Been tracking some Dale's favorite places as well as some areas near Rose Blvd and Walden Cir. JMO

Does anyone know where Dale was buying his meth and other drugs? Maybe one of his friends could chime in to help solve this? Walden is known for drug activity for us locals... so it is possible this area may have been an area where Dale was quite familiar with...What if he bought drugs at one time there or maybe he still does with that welfare check of his...He may have even "got by with a little help from his friends"... ALL JMO Maybe that is why YS was going kick down the door of a crack house? To get to Dale and his friends?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Orange...-day/-/475880/16492122/-/an01k2z/-/index.html

Orange Park pond search continues for 2nd day
Investigators find skull with teeth; hope to match dental records
Published On:*Sep 05 2012 03:27:03 PM EDT *Updated On:*Sep 05 2012 07:34:39 PM EDT

Snipped:
Investigators confirmed they recovered a skull with teeth and are hopeful dental records will help them identify the person more quickly.

Snipped:
Investigators said the skeleton is of an adult, but they're not sure if the remains are of a man or woman. They said it's too early to speculate the cause of death or how long the remains had been there.

Snipped:
There are three active missing person cases in Clay County, and investigators are working with law enforcement officers in other nearby counties. With a discovery like this, detectives are sent to talk to family members of missing people as a precaution.

Snipped:
Investigators said there is a homeless camp they keep an eye on regularly in the wooded area where the remains were found, but they're not ruling out any possibilities.

When I read the statement about homeless camps, it reminded me of a location my husband and I came across one day. We were looking for areas in an approx 3 mile radius from where Michelle's hummer was located and found this area off of John Young Pkwy and Americana Blvd very interesting. Both sides of the road have accessible wooded areas behind the stores that are on the corners. I have not been in the woods on the west side of the road, but on the other side, behind the Publix (?? I think it's Publix) we found what we believe to be a homeless camp. Although we had my dog with us that day, it was only my husband and I and we were not prepared to go "in", and the area actually gave me the creeps. It's only about 2 1/2 miles from where her hummer was found and right around the corner from where Jennifer Kesse's car was found.

I guess these are my questions; If someone dies in a homeless camp in the woods, do they call LE to remove the body? If not, what do they do with it? Would the stench of death be noticeable in an area like this?

I find it hard to believe LE doesn't know they are back there, as we watched several people walk in and disappear in the woods while we sat in our car. There's a no trespassing sign posted and obviously, BLATANTLY ignored. Does anyone know if this area has been searched?

I was so hoping LE was going to be able to find out where Michelle is located by now...I thought they had a lot information from the phones that night....Dales and Michelles...
Since Michelle's phone travelled toward Dales Parents....and at about the same time Dale also travelled that way....LE would have been able to put the pieces together...
either clearing Dale or Charging him...

Dales mom contacted Dale that night IIRC...then he called Michelle's mom??? why he would not answer his phone when Michelle's family called it??

Maybe all this was coincidental? But if the phones was on it had to give some details as to where everyone was at that night?

Oh well...just keeping hoping for answers...Michelle and her children will always be in my thoughts

When I read the statement about homeless camps, it reminded me of a location my husband and I came across one day. We were looking for areas in an approx 3 mile radius from where Michelle's hummer was located and found this area off of John Young Pkwy and Americana Blvd very interesting. Both sides of the road have accessible wooded areas behind the stores that are on the corners. I have not been in the woods on the west side of the road, but on the other side, behind the Publix (?? I think it's Publix) we found what we believe to be a homeless camp. Although we had my dog with us that day, it was only my husband and I and we were not prepared to go "in", and the area actually gave me the creeps. It's only about 2 1/2 miles from where her hummer was found and right around the corner from where Jennifer Kesse's car was found.

I guess these are my questions; If someone dies in a homeless camp in the woods, do they call LE to remove the body? If not, what do they do with it? Would the stench of death be noticeable in an area like this?

I find it hard to believe LE doesn't know they are back there, as we watched several people walk in and disappear in the woods while we sat in our car. There's a no trespassing sign posted and obviously, BLATANTLY ignored. Does anyone know if this area has been searched?

As far as the death of the homeless, I don't think they tell anyone when they die. There are several cases of the homeless being left where they died or they were put some place to be found. I remember one man that was put near a dumpster, under a mattress to be found. Another was behind Publix'x so life is hard, and most don't give out full names to the people they camp with. Just a first name or nick name. No one is looking for them, most of the time, so when they die, so does their Idenity.

I don't know where this should go, but I mentioned before to someone that Michelle could be ( I hate typing this) in a storage unit. Not that Dale is the only one but because this went down so quickly, that Dale or someone else could have a storage unit. This happened before in another case where the husband kept her in a storage unit for more than 10 yrs.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/bn9/2012/9/8/medical_examiner_all.html

I don't know where this should go, but I mentioned before to someone that Michelle could be ( I hate typing this) in a storage unit. Not that Dale is the only one but because this went down so quickly, that Dale or someone else could have a storage unit. This happened before in another case where the husband kept her in a storage unit for more than 10 yrs.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/bn9/2012/9/8/medical_examiner_all.html

Bernsie...that is a great suggestion! I wonder if Dale, Dad, or a friend may have a unit...Especially if Dale knew someone who had one or this was planned in advance Michelle could be hidden in one. Also...Michelle's keys were never found IIRC. Could one of her keys unlock a storage unit somewhere? Kind of jaded but could she be stored in a unit she used previously?

IIRC Dale posted to Facebook that LE came to see him the evening of the 17th to let him know that Michelle was missing and to ask when he last saw her.

In the newest interview w/ Gayle & Brad, it was mentioned that LE did nothing until the morning of the 18th.

This appears to me to be a conflict. Anyone else remember it differently? I understand that some have stored copies of Baby Dale's 11/17 Facebook entry.

IIRC Dale posted to Facebook that LE came to see him the evening of the 17th to let him know that Michelle was missing and to ask when he last saw her.

In the newest interview w/ Gayle & Brad, it was mentioned that LE did nothing until the morning of the 18th.

This appears to me to be a conflict. Anyone else remember it differently? I understand that some have stored copies of Baby Dale's 11/17 Facebook entry.

I caught that too.
Yes, I have a screen cap. And DaleJr posted at 11:08pm on Nov 17th that LE had been there and searched his entire house. Strange, tho, how in the interview they said LE did nothing until Michelle's mother filed a police report the following morning. It could be that LE stopped by the condo and said something like "mind if we look around?".
Jmo, perhaps Gayle and Brad just didn't know that LE had already gotten involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni