1305 users online (188 members and 1117 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,096 to 1,102 of 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Wow, these schmucks will try anything to get drEWWWW off, won't they?

I'd sure like to hear what Brodsky supposedly has over him tho, I must admit.

I wish the entire bunch would disappear into the night. I am so over them and their murdering slimeball client. They all just need to go away, IMO.
    Bravo -- Good Post, TCO!

Is anyone out there really surprised at this??

I hope we have an attorney out there in WS land who can reference this guy in his/her Martindale-Hubbell and let us know what it says!!! I'd also love to hear the M-H scoop on Brodsky, et al., as well!!!

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Does anyone know if this John Paul Carroll is related to DP's uncle that was KS' executor?

Quote Originally Posted by ohiogirl View Post
    Does anyone know if this John Paul Carroll is related to DP's uncle that was KS' executor?
    Drews uncle is james B Carroll
    Carroll, James B.
    Drew Peterson's Uncle
    Executor of Estate
    http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_names.htm
    "Jodi Arias will be the first woman in history to serve LWOP in the courtroom."

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
    Authorities: New attorney for Drew Peterson seeks to overturn conviction

"As Drew Peterson awaits sentencing for murder, a new attorney is seeking to overturn his conviction based on possible mistakes made by his defense team leader, court records show. Naperville attorney John Paul Carroll filed documents Tuesday in Will County Court asserting that he now represents the former Bolingbrook police sergeant, who was convicted last month of killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio."

"In the documents, Carroll accuses lead defense attorney Joel Brodsky of lying about his courtroom experience, forcing Peterson to engage in pretrial publicity and ignoring his request for a speedy trial. He also claims that Brodsky threatened to share unspecified information about Peterson if he fired him."

more

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,7107606.story
    Evil men do not understand justice. proverbs 28

And that's what I have to say about that. Let them play their lying cheating games with each other until the cows come home. Just keep DP in jail and away from society.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Evil men do not understand justice. proverbs 28

And that's what I have to say about that. Let them play their lying cheating games with each other until the cows come home. Just keep DP in jail and away from society.
    Kimster do you mean until their CASH COW is in his home in PRISON? LOL
    "Jodi Arias will be the first woman in history to serve LWOP in the courtroom."

Yehp!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since we are extremely OT from the opening post. We'll have a Sidebar thread - which means "general discussion".

New thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187338"]Sidebar #1 in Kathleen Savio's forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74