865 users online (132 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Thanks Cubby for all your help! Now I am again glued to the great info over at ACR's site....fascinating!

PS....Thank you so much, acandyrose for all you have done!

Everyone knows DP killed Stacy. Until he is also prosecuted & found guilty in Stacy's death, I'm of the mind that Justice for Kathleen is Justice for Stacy. Even if he is never prosecuted/found guilty in Stacy's death (and I do NOT want that to happen- Stacy's case deserves to be prosecuted), we all know he is guilty and I will take solace that he's in jail where he can never victimize another woman again.

When serial killer Derrick Todd Lee was found guilty in the death of Charlotte "Murray" Pace (her murder had the most forensic evidence to bring to trial, although there wasn't a lack of DNA evidence in the other murders), the mother of another of many his victims, Pam Kinnamore, said "Justice for Murray is justice for Pam."

DP behind bars for life is justice for Kathleen, Stacy, and any others until their cases can be closed. And we have brave Stacy (and her pastor) to thank for this.

I can't imagine what Kathleen thought of Stacy when Drew started seeing her while they were married. She probably hated the other woman's guts (and knew DP was manipulating her as well) but today I think of them as girlfriends in the afterlife united by what they went through with DP in life. Kathleen probably never would have thought that the other woman would have been the person that brought her justice.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

I am going to have to do a ton of reading on Stacy's case. One thing I would say now is that I hope Glasgow doesn't rush it to trial. I believe that they have at least 2 years to perfect the case, and possibly find Stacy's remains. Since Drew is already behind bars and an appeal would take 2 years minimum, I don't see the hurry to do it right away.

People who may have been intimidated by Drew may still come forward with information.

Let's remember that Darlee Routier was only tried for one of her son's murders. If, someday in the future, her case were to be vacated for some reason and she couldn't be tried again for the same murder, they still have one to charge her with and take to trial.

I do think he should be tried for Stacy's murder. She does deserve justice and her family has every right to see that trial take place.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

I think Stacy's body is under the last section of 355 that would have been poured at the time of her murder. Peterson could have easily found out the final construction schedule. I wish they would use penetrating radar. I actually sent an email to Glasgow's office suggesting that is where to look a few years back. They said this suggestion had been thought of. Too bad they have not acted on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2