GUILTY TX - Cicely Bolden, 28, murdered over HIV status, Dallas, 6 Sept 2012

I'm a little low on sympathy, since she waited until AFTER they had sex to reveal that she was HIV positive.

Sad for the children and the fella. She made her own bed.

Wow, I'm surprised that anyone thinks that this woman deserved to get stabbed to death because she didn't tell him she was HIV positive before they had sex. Don't get me wrong, She SHOULD have told him for sure and that is a huge deal, but where's his responsibility in this? He should have known, that every time you have unprotected sex you risk contracting something...HIV included. No matter what someone says, because someone can be infected and not even know it. It was up to HIM to keep himself safe, but I guess he couldn't be bothered. Oh and the fact that he STABBED HER TO DEATH!

Wow, I'm surprised that anyone thinks that this woman deserved to get stabbed to death because she didn't tell him she was HIV positive before they had sex. Don't get me wrong, She SHOULD have told him for sure and that is a huge deal, but where's his responsibility in this? He should have known, that every time you have unprotected sex you risk contracting something...HIV included. No matter what someone says, because someone can be infected and not even know it. It was up to HIM to keep himself safe, but I guess he couldn't be bothered. Oh and the fact that he STABBED HER TO DEATH!

Thanks for saying this popsicle. I also saw such a horrible backlash on Twitter I could not believe my eyes.:maddening:

While I agree with you that he should have been practicing safe sex, it does not excuse her knowingly being HIV positive and having unprotected sex. The father of her children said in the article that she has known for a couple of years. The fact that she didn't tell him beforehand and offer him the protection (which by the way is supplied for free at the health department) really speaks volumes about her intent.

I have to wonder how many times she has had sex over the last couple of years without protection. It is attempted murder on her part. Whether she succeeded with this victim remains to be seen.

We had someone get arrested in my area some years ago for purposely spitting on people and being either HIV positive or full blown AIDS (sorry can't remember which).

I think he has as good a case for temporary insanity as they come.

Definitely having that protection talk again at my house this evening.

Knowingly exposing someone to HIV/AIDS is a crime.

I don't believe she deserved to be murdered, but in essence she gave her partner a death sentence.

She should have told him before they had sex but he had no reason to kill her. I feel really bad for her kids finding her dead body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back