1229 users online (236 members and 993 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I just ran across a 2010 photo of the CG we are looking at. He has longer hair, mustache and short beard. His head is tilted down like this photo of his Dad and the resemblance is clearer than any photo Iíve seen. The age-progressed photo is way off.

I found this by searching for his wife on FB, hoping to find a more recent page than 2015. Below the pages with similar names are posts from the pages. The photo is of both of them in August 2010. You have to scroll down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripmap View Post
    Here is a pic of their Father Louis Zaharias with Christopher.
    There is a FB page https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindthe...ldren/timeline and now a closed group called "Team Zaharias" https://www.facebook.com/groups/516194008560641/.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    I just ran across a 2010 photo of the CG we are looking at. He has longer hair, mustache and short beard. His head is tilted down like this photo of his Dad and the resemblance is clearer than any photo Iíve seen. The age-progressed photo is way off.

I found this by searching for his wife on FB, hoping to find a more recent page than 2015. Below the pages with similar names are posts from the pages. The photo is of both of them in August 2010. You have to scroll down a little.
    Yes, a strong resemblance. Looks like dad, Louis, has a PI working for him. Nonetheless, I'm thinking of calling in this tip even though I'm sure it has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn777 View Post
    Yes, a strong resemblance. Looks like dad, Louis, has a PI working for him. Nonetheless, I'm thinking of calling in this tip even though I'm sure it has been done.
    Good idea. Can’t hurt. Might help.

The ease with which we have found a very likely Christopher and his mother Susan makes me wonder about the investigation. Surely this isn’t new to LE or the PI or even people on the FB page who help Louis. But what’s the next step? Who picks up the phone or shows up at his home or job? He can’t be forced to listen. He can’t be forced to have a DNA test. He can deny who he is for many reasons and Louis’ hands are tied. He may not even know who he is! How is this situation handled?

I think its interesting that in the obituary his wife’s name wasn’t mentioned as other spouse’s names were...was that to make tracking him down harder?

I emailed the PI. Someone else called this tip in 7 months ago and that Chris G. is not Louisís son. The PI stayed that Chris G. provided paperwork.

I emailed the PI. Someone else called this tip in 7 months ago and that Chris G. is not Louis’s son. The PI stayed that Chris G. provided paperwork.
    Thank you for checking. It must have been very convincing paperwork. Otherwise, he totally fits. I wonder who his father and mother are/were, but we can’t go any further with this, unfortunately. Sigh.

Angry

I hate this woman with every bone in my body. Just let this man see his kids for goodness sake!

If it's clear as day that all these people have helped Susan hide then why can't they just arrest them all until they release where Chris and Lisa are!

I'm so angry.
    #FindElainePark
    Missing Since 28 Jan. 2017
    WS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by msphilosopher View Post
    I hate this woman with every bone in my body. Just let this man see his kids for goodness sake!

If it's clear as day that all these people have helped Susan hide then why can't they just arrest them all until they release where Chris and Lisa are!

I'm so angry.
    I canít fathom why they would help Susan if they didnít truly believe Lou did something to make him worthy of never seeing his kids again? Susanís nieces, named Chloe and Susan, have posted on social media that Susan, Chris and Lisa will never be found. What makes them so certain? Very brazen! Susanís brother is a bishop and he wonít give any info either. A man of God that wonít tell the truth???? Very strange! Susan must have told very big lies to get her families support. Especially after all these years.

I donít have the link for some of this info, sorry but it came from the Podcast linked on page two or three.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4