987 users online (172 members and 815 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Noted woman-batterer Chris Brown gets battered-woman neck tattoo resembling Rihanna

Rembert Brown, at Grantland:

Chris Brown's Battered-Woman Tattoo: Yeah, That's Totally Rihanna
    ---
    In a sick, twisted way, I'm really happy this tattoo exists. We, as a culture, need him to do things like get tattoos of physically abused ex-girlfriends on his neck so that we never forget who we're dealing with. For every Benny Benassi–produced club banger or Busta Rhymes–assisted radio mainstay, we need a chair through the window or a disrespectful neck tat. We can't ever lose sight, not for a second, that Chris Brown is the worst kind of guy. Not for a second.
    the rest, with pictures, at link above

whether it is suppose to be her or not it is totally inappropriate that's for sure!!
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

This guy is an absolute low life.

Who is buying his music? They need to stop, right now, and he needs to slither back to the gutter where he belongs...or be arrested for something so he can find out what it's like to be someone's punching bag, in jail.

How dare he promote violence against women...?????!!!!!
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Anyone remember how he avoided jail in the first place? I thought battery was a felony...he should be still sitting on Bubba's lap.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Conan said it best tonight 'nothing like a neck tattoo to remind millions of Americans why they hate you Chris' - paraphrased.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

It could be a good thing if it makes some women think twice before getting into a relationship with him. What you see is what you get and so forth.

not to defend CB, but it's not rihanna... reports say it's a mexican sugar skull... whatever that is lol

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/upl...-tattoo-11.png
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

The tattoo resembles not in the slightest a Day of the Dead sugar skull.

Boy what a winner aye ! NOT! That is about all I can say without being banned for good so I will stop there
    Last edited by mysticrose; 09-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I have a sugar skull tattoo, and believe you me, comparing ANY sugar skull to what Chris Brown claims his to be a sugar skull is a L.I.E. My tattoo is a very colorful skull with flowers for the eyes and shamrocks in it's teeth. Sugar skulls get their name because they are made from sugar and decorated, usually with flowers, for The Day of the Dead celebrations. They are beautiful, his looks like the pic released after Rhihanna's beating.

JMO as usual
    Last edited by Peazzzer; 09-12-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Replaced Mine w My. Lol
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

*** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

As a MAC fan, it does to me too redheadedgal. It doesn't look anything like Rhianna to me.

Brown's tattoo.

Rihanna after Chris Brown beat her.

As for "Day of the Dead" skull - please. The tattoo does resemble this, but by no stretch of the imagination is that image associated with Dia de los Muertos. (One of the many that is.)

But no matter - Chris Brown, on five years probation after pleading guilty to felony assault for battering Rihanna, got an image of a battered woman tattooed on his neck. There is no debating the harrowing nature of an individual who would do such-like.

Thumbs down

I can't stand Chris Brown. I really think that he and Rhianna are back together.

He's disgusting.

I can't stand Kayne West either. He and Kim Kardashian deserve each other.

JMO, IMO, , and all other disclaimers.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Rhianna is stupid to even talk to that creep again. She must have it really bad for him to want to get back with him. I hope he doesn't beat her to death the next time he goes off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast