Noted woman-batterer Chris Brown gets battered-woman neck tattoo resembling Rihanna

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Rembert Brown, at Grantland:

Chris Brown's Battered-Woman Tattoo: Yeah, That's Totally Rihanna
---
In a sick, twisted way, I'm really happy this tattoo exists. We, as a culture, need him to do things like get tattoos of physically abused ex-girlfriends on his neck so that we never forget who we're dealing with. For every Benny Benassi–produced club banger or Busta Rhymes–assisted radio mainstay, we need a chair through the window or a disrespectful neck tat. We can't ever lose sight, not for a second, that Chris Brown is the worst kind of guy. Not for a second.
the rest, with pictures, at link above

whether it is suppose to be her or not it is totally inappropriate that's for sure!!

This guy is an absolute low life.

Who is buying his music? They need to stop, right now, and he needs to slither back to the gutter where he belongs...or be arrested for something so he can find out what it's like to be someone's punching bag, in jail.

How dare he promote violence against women...?????!!!!!

Anyone remember how he avoided jail in the first place? I thought battery was a felony...he should be still sitting on Bubba's lap.

Conan said it best tonight 'nothing like a neck tattoo to remind millions of Americans why they hate you Chris' - paraphrased.

It could be a good thing if it makes some women think twice before getting into a relationship with him. What you see is what you get and so forth.

not to defend CB, but it's not rihanna... reports say it's a mexican sugar skull... whatever that is lol

<modsnip - non-working link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy what a winner aye ! NOT! That is about all I can say without being banned for good so I will stop there ;)

I have a sugar skull tattoo, and believe you me, comparing ANY sugar skull to what Chris Brown claims his to be a sugar skull is a L.I.E. My tattoo is a very colorful skull with flowers for the eyes and shamrocks in it's teeth. Sugar skulls get their name because they are made from sugar and decorated, usually with flowers, for The Day of the Dead celebrations. They are beautiful, his looks like the pic released after Rhihanna's beating.

JMO as usual

As a MAC fan, it does to me too redheadedgal. It doesn't look anything like Rhianna to me.

Brown's tattoo.

Rihanna after Chris Brown beat her.

As for "Day of the Dead" skull - please. The tattoo does resemble this, but by no stretch of the imagination is that image associated with Dia de los Muertos. (One of the many that is.)

But no matter - Chris Brown, on five years probation after pleading guilty to felony assault for battering Rihanna, got an image of a battered woman tattooed on his neck. There is no debating the harrowing nature of an individual who would do such-like.

I can't stand Chris Brown. I really think that he and Rhianna are back together.

He's disgusting.

I can't stand Kayne West either. He and Kim Kardashian deserve each other.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

Rhianna is stupid to even talk to that creep again. She must have it really bad for him to want to get back with him. I hope he doesn't beat her to death the next time he goes off.

not to defend CB, but it's not rihanna... reports say it's a mexican sugar skull... whatever that is lol

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/0911-chris-brown-tattoo-11.png

Sugar skulls:

Make_your_own_Day_of_the_Dead_sugar_skulls.jpeg
images
images

I'm so glad this creep isn't able to make everyone forget what he did. I'm glad it's not going to just go away.

I hate men who beat on little girls and think they're tough. They are incredible cowards. I made one turn white and nearly pee his pants this week in the hall outside of court. He tried to bully me like he bullies his ex (my client). It didn't work. Replaying his expression when I made that clear to him is one of the best memories I think I will ever have.

Gitana1-

You, my dear... are awesome, as always. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back