1356 users online (305 members and 1051 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1534
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    338

    The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

    I ran across this blog, and found it fascinating. You can spend hours reading her entries looking for leads or clues.

    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=389
    "One year ago today Morgan’s stalking started"

    The family posts this on August 2nd.

    Their daughter was stalked for 4 months, and in Dec of 2011 she died under mysterious circustances. There was no investigation.

    The family has been posting events on the one year anniversary of the occurance each day leading up until her death.

    So they will be posting every day until December.

    Their site apparently is now getting over 40,000 hits a day as more and more people are reading about what they went through, and what little was done by police enforcement to catch the stalker and also to investigate her death.

    The blog format is a bit conufusing. After each daily post, there is a separate comment section, and then also you scroll back up and hit 'next'
    to read the next days post.

    There are a months worth of posts now, and it seems there will be plenty to read in the coming weeks. They have been incredibly responsive to comments and also incredibly appreciative.

    I'm curious to everybody's thoughts and insight on this.

    May we discuss it?


    Here are some ground rules for posting on this unique case:


    1)no bashing of the family: THIS INCLUDES THE FORMAT OF THE BLOG
    2)no sleuthing of the family
    3)discuss the blog posts
    4)do not copy and paste blog comments
    5)no speculation on mental illness of the family or Morgan (there is nothing in the msm to back this up)
    6)use the alert button to communicate any posts that you have a question with
    7)leave the snark and personal attacks at the door

    ......

    after reviewing the entire thread I will also add on sleuthing the parents' property..

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8347609#post8347609"]no discussion timeline/media/photo thread[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183957"]thread #1[/ame]
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 09-18-2012 at 11:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

    Continue discussing here. Please do not post until you have read and reviewed the rules for this thread discussion.

    also reminder: there is a timeline no discussion thread that is linked in the opening post for any information or research that you do.

    discuss:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,681
    Ive got work to do. Whatever happened I hope the open the investigation so the parents can get some answers.

  4. #4
    Continuing from the original thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    If it was the kids her parents think it was it may have started out once and they heard how scared it made her and it continued. I see that as bullying too if the motive was to taunt and scare her. That would be the difference to me.
    If that were the case, why did LE bump it up to a felony stalking case? Why not pursue it as bullying?

    Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    That I agree with. It may have just wore her down so much she wanted to end it if it were a deliberate suicide.
    Even if this were so (which even Dr. Dobersen's report finds unlikely), that still puts responsibility on those who were doing the stalking. Toni has even stated that.

    I need to look up Colorado's legal definitions of bullying and stalking.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    I've sad long before it doesn't matter if Morgan took the pills or someone administered to her. The fact remains she died due to undue stress caused by one or more people stalking her. It becomes homicide or 2nd degree. Morgan wouldn't have even thought of taking pills to get sleep or escape (which I still do not believe she did) if it were not for her being stalked. The mere fact that Mrs. I was threatened that the autopsy report will be changed to suicide if she didn't shut up speaks volumes along with tonight's new post of Officer's telling her one thing then after Morgan's death they deny it.

    Its like a consorted effort to keep the fact that there is a perp on the loose, stalking people, breaking in, or what have you. It won't be the first time this has been done!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    I've sad long before it doesn't matter if Morgan took the pills or someone administered to her. The fact remains she died due to undue stress caused by one or more people stalking her. It becomes homicide or 2nd degree. Morgan wouldn't have even thought of taking pills to get sleep or escape (which I still do not believe she did) if it were not for her being stalked. The mere fact that Mrs. I was threatened that the autopsy report will be changed to suicide if she didn't shut up speaks volumes along with tonight's new post of Officer's telling her one thing then after Morgan's death they deny it.

    Its like a consorted effort to keep the fact that there is a perp on the loose, stalking people, breaking in, or what have you. It won't be the first time this has been done!
    (BBM) WRT the bolded, in fairness to the LE's who told her originally about the incidents, I *think* it's the Detective who insisted it didn't happen, so a matter of a totally separate entity denying it rather than the original LE's changing their story. Just my interpretation of the post, though. HUGE questions as to why the detective denied it. So far, LE and the Garfield Co. Coroner/Pathologist aren't exactly painting themselves in a favorable light, going off of the information provided to us s far. And, as I stated previously, given the Michael Morton case in my own home county, I find it totally believable that The Powers That Be failed to investigate properly, take the appropriate action, and are now trying to cover up for whatever reason.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    I just do not get why all the debate on if she took the pills or someone gave them to her for me it doesn't matter. We have a person who was full of life dead, and stalking leading up to her death. So much more has yet to come! I would imagine if it was adrenal, "Fight or Flight" response there would have been evidence of that too. We just don't know but instead of trying to decide if suicide, accidental, or by a second person...why not focus on the stalking and who it was because there can be a damn good case of at least 2nd degree murder.

    This person should be found, the truth should also come out. The fault shouldn't be on this family but rather LE and the Coroner. There are many lesson's to be learned. This is the point of this blog.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,486
    As noted on the photos the first officer leaves at 00:43, the other two officers leave at 00:44, then the alledged stalker emerges and is captured in a photo at 00:46

    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=845#comments

    In this entry, it is stated that one of the neighbors stormed up the driveway and spoke to one of the officers that night demanding to know what was going on. I was wondering when the neighbor left before the police officers and if the neighbor was captured on the camera since 12 photos were taken? I just found it interesting that a neighbor had been present.

    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=465

  9. #9
    SmoothOperator's Avatar
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,589
    Quote Originally Posted by closerlook View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new

    A few things jumped out at me that I haven't seen mentioned.

    Mom mentions in the blog that their dogs are generally quiet and not concerned with activity outside the house... but they used to have a dog that was a lot more alert and aware of activity outside, however it passed away about 2 weeks before the stalking began. Since it's likely that Morgan was being stalked before the initial window incident, and it would not be unlikely for a stalker to mess with a family/victim's pet, what do you think the odds are that he(she?) had something to do with the death of the pet? Very peculiar to me, would love to have more info on how the poor baby passed

    Also, it does not seem strange that the paramedics had counted her pills at the discovery of her death. In my EMS experience, if there was a pill bottle visible in the room and there was ANY inkling of suspect that there could have been an overdose or suicide (which there was), they would have been counted. It would be easy to tell how many were missing because the quantity dispensed is printed right on the bottle.
    Welcome closerlook!..and I just so happen to agree with both of your excellent points made above..especially including the dog observation that I too have yet to have seen anyone bring up..what you say does make excellent sense and would absolutely correlate with the stalker beginning to execute his terrorizing of the Ingram home..his likely preparing and checking or scoping things out beforehand would likely be when he would have or could have possibly come to learn that one of the Ingram dogs specifically was going to cause him problems(of course likely due to that dogs strong protective nature)..thereby it would make sense that he would rid himself of the problem of the protective dog by getting rid of the dog(and as we all know this stalker would be by far not the first to have taken such measures in stalking someone at their homes by their poisoning or otherwise ridding themselves of the protective dog they are leery will cause them problems).. Definitely something to think about as a possibility..it could very well be the dog died in a way that would rule out this possibility but as of now IMO definitely a viable option to look at...

    And as for the EMT and the pill counting that I know some were quite suspicious of altogether.. I can say that in discussing this exact issue with my mother in law who is EMT/paramedic as well as RN for 25years she stated that she personally on numerous occassions has done this exact thing in there being an unresponsive patient, or even deceased individual on the scene in the home when they arrive..and that individual has no outer signs of trauma(such as gunshot, stab, physical assault, etc)..that one of the first questions to any individual in the home begins with are there any prescriptions in the home of this individuals and that they absolutely have done pill counts right then and there along with many times taken the meds with them with the individual when transporting..

    She said that would not be unusual in the very least and that if anything would have been unusual it would have been for Morgan to have been deceased obviously with no physical signs of injury, her being a 20 year old..what would have been unusual and suspicious was for these on scene medical staff to have not asked about and looked at that particular avenue of meds at that time..so it actually appears imo that this issue is actually one that was done correctly and not irresponsibly and wrecklessly as some of the other professionals did with other issues in this case..


    Anyhoo...Welcome closerlook!..looking forward to more of your posts
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
    (BBM) WRT the bolded, in fairness to the LE's who told her originally about the incidents, I *think* it's the Detective who insisted it didn't happen, so a matter of a totally separate entity denying it rather than the original LE's changing their story. Just my interpretation of the post, though. HUGE questions as to why the detective denied it. So far, LE and the Garfield Co. Coroner/Pathologist aren't exactly painting themselves in a favorable light, going off of the information provided to us s far. And, as I stated previously, given the Michael Morton case in my own home county, I find it totally believable that The Powers That Be failed to investigate properly, take the appropriate action, and are now trying to cover up for whatever reason.
    If you notice comments by other's that LIVE in the area they too have stories of LE being oh lets just say incompetent. I would say corrupt


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    I never thought about the dog and what a great point and question for Mrs. I. Does she know how the dog died? I know dogs will lap up antifreeze it is sweet tasting. They are attracted to it. While living in the Philippines robbers would all the time throw a poison hotdog to the dog, wait an hour and the dog would be dead.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    Where is the dog buried, maybe testing can be done on the dog to see if any poison is in his system.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Is it not possible that the local LE is out of dept or whatever? It does happen. Seems like they didn't have experience in stalking.

    JMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinginit View Post
    Is it not possible that the local LE is out of dept or whatever? It does happen. Seems like they didn't have experience in stalking.

    JMO
    Sorry but LE doesn't get a pass because they didn't have experience. A crime is a crime.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    11,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    As noted on the photos the first officer leaves at 00:43, the other two officers leave at 00:44, then the alledged stalker emerges and is captured in a photo at 00:46

    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=845#comments

    In this entry, it is stated that one of the neighbors stormed up the driveway and spoke to one of the officers that night demanding to know what was going on. I was wondering when the neighbor left before the police officers and if the neighbor was captured on the camera since 12 photos were taken? I just found it interesting that a neighbor had been present.

    http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=465
    ETA: I LOVE your avatar! So cute!

    Hmm. Is it possible that the photo was of the neighbor leaving? Maybe he came back for a moment but decided to turn around when they left? Or maybe he was there the whole time? Maybe he never left and either hung around near the cars to see what happened or was actually standing around with the officers and the family until the officers left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
    I haven't seen it posted here so I figured I'd post the report from Dr. Dobersen. I cropped it down to just the actual text of the report so here are the links to the pages themselves:
    Pg. 1: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=1135
    Pg. 2: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=1136

    Here are the screenshots:





    Aside from the fact that he finds it unlikely that she committed suicide, that still leaves the idea that she "accidentally overdosed in an attempt to help herself sleep and feel better". I could see that if it were just the Flexiril, although the questions of where she got it and why it seems she chose to take it in some manner that left no pill fragments in her stomach still remain. But, it's still an option. Even the amitriptylene is *possibly* an option, although the questions remaining foremost in my mind WRT that are
    1)Why did she take such a huge dose at all?
    2) Why did she take such a large dose combined with the Flexiril?
    3) Why didn't she just take what was left over in the house?
    However, something that I'm not seeing addressed is this: What about the date rape drug that was found to be present? Why would she take the date rape drug at all? Why would she take the combination of Flexiril, Amitriptylene, and the date rape drug? Where did she even get it? If her goal was just to help herself sleep, doesn't this seem rather overkill?

    Without the report from Dr. Dobersen, it's slightly more believable that she self-medicated and overdosed. However, as I've said before, his report puts a different spin on things and, IMHO, lends quite a bit more credibility to Toni and Steve's concerns and beliefs, as well as casting further doubt on the credibility of of the Garfield Co. authorities who were responsible for investigating and seem to have failed to do so properly.

    Edited to fix a broken image link
    I don't know. I value Dr. Dobersen's opinion and I think his opinion regarding this case is huge. However, I value Dr. Kurtzman's as well and IMO, his makes more sense.

    Flexeril may indeed be occasionally used as a date rape drug but it is more often used as a sleep aid.

    And we still have the problem of how such drugs were administered to an unwilling victim with no signs of forced entry or assault.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5
    By snarkymalarkey in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 10:07 AM
  2. The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4
    By snarkymalarkey in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:20 AM
  3. The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3
    By snarkymalarkey in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1088
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 10:57 AM
  4. CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1
    By snarkymalarkey in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1080
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 07:48 PM