TX TX - San Marcos, WhtMale 45-60, UP10560, Aliases James Summers & Thomas Stone, scars, Aug'12

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
Warning: postmortem photos with recognizable face but with some discoloration at the link.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10560

Address 1 1108 N. Interstate 35
City San Marcos
The decedent was apparently sleeping in a wooded area behind the above address. A work crew working in the area found the decedent in the dirt road, apparently run over by one of the trucks.
The decedent carried a handmade ID with the name of James Summers.
A fingerprint matched a person by the name of Thomas Stone, which possibly could be an alias.

Estimated age Adult - Pre 60
Minimum age 45 years
Maximum age 60 years
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Weight (pounds) 115, Measured
Height (inches) 69, Measure
Teeth in poor condition

Blond/Strawberry
Head hair His head hair measured approx. 5 inches in length.

Facial hair Mustache with a goatee like beard.
Left eye color Blue
Right eye color Blue
Eye description Normal

Scars and marks 3cm scar on the left shoulder, 2cm scar above left buttocks, 2cm scar in the middle of the lower back

few upper and lower teeth, all in poor condition, info will be entered later re teeth.

white short sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans, black belt
Clothing with body
Footwear 2 black Nike athletic shoes
with body a white/gray shoelace (that was around his head)

If his fingerprint matched a "Thomas Stone" - there must be more information attached to that. Assuming this fingerprint came from an arrest - or a driver license application, etc., - there must be more identifying information than just simply a name. This seems totally solvable to me -

Interestingly, when I searched both names together I got a James Summers, class of 1974 from: Thomas Stone HS....obviously the graduating year would put him at around 56yr old? Im sure just a coincidence, but ironic.

I wonder whether that might not be coincidence. People choosing aliases often pick a name that has some connection to them, so they won't forget it. Certainly coincidence is more likely, but I have to wonder whether there isn't more of a connection. Possibly our UID used the name of a friend and of the high school?

Was this person you found listed as still living?

+This man went missing in Texas (UID location) in 2010- Family and friends couldn't contact him.
+ He has scars on his back (UID has scars on back)
+Blonde, Blue (same as UID)

-Height 70, weight 200 (off from UID, weight could have been lost in 2 years)

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12714/9

No pic

I don't think so. The John Doe's nose is much different. The tip of his nose is positioned well below his nostrils. Aument's nose is broader at the bridge, and the tip is positioned above the base of the nostrils.

Carl, he looks like he's had a broken nose, to me.

This is DECAs call - but if she/he decides not to report the possible match, I will.

Thomas Stone (1743 – October 5, 1787) was an American planter who signed the United States Declaration of Independence as a delegate for Maryland.

So a good choice of name to grab as a pseudonym.

Though I doubt if he's the only Thomas Stone. Seems like a common enough name to go unchallenged.

Regarding Aument, the angle of the pictures is a little different so I think the nose would look a little different because of that but it looks to me like the widest point of the UID's face is at the temples and Aument's is the widest at the angle of the jaws.

What do you make of the handmade ID? What use is a handmade ID? You can't prove your identity with a document that looks like you did it yourself. Is this just a fancy way of saying he had a fake ID?

So a good choice of name to grab as a pseudonym.

Though I doubt if he's the only Thomas Stone. Seems like a common enough name to go unchallenged.

Agreed. Believe me, I spent an hour or more and there are a TON of Tom Stones and Thomas Stones out there: people, businesses, etc.

Carl, he looks like he's had a broken nose, to me.

This is DECAs call - but if she/he decides not to report the possible match, I will.

You (or anyone else) are welcome to report this one.

Regarding Aument, the angle of the pictures is a little different so I think the nose would look a little different because of that but it looks to me like the widest point of the UID's face is at the temples and Aument's is the widest at the angle of the jaws.

What do you make of the handmade ID? What use is a handmade ID? You can't prove your identity with a document that looks like you did it yourself. Is this just a fancy way of saying he had a fake ID?

In Aument's mugshot he seems to be tilting his head up. That and the weight difference make it really hard for me to judge.
The things that struck me were more of the back scars, general area his was found and general description---and the fact that it was the closest match I could find in about 10 different databases. Still, as we know with any homeless or "home insecure" it is unlikely the UID was reported missing.

when you click on the namus image, and get the magnified image, it almost appears as if his eyebrows (the inner halves) have been shaved. The magnification option is amazing.

what's with the shoe string around head part? Does this have anything to do with the way the facial discoloration seems to end near the forehead area (near where the shoe string possibly was?) I am assuming the show string was around his head like a woman's headband positioning?

Well I sent the possible match in to the Find the Missing website at University of North Texas, along with the mugshot link.

We'll see -

pubimage

Here is a picture of James Harlen Boyd, missing for 10 years (2002)

Sex: Male

Race: White

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 180 lbs

Missing From: Tazewell, Virginia

Missing Since: 8/20/2002

Bump :bump:

Interestingly, when I searched both names together I got a James Summers, class of 1974 from: Thomas Stone HS....obviously the graduating year would put him at around 56yr old? Im sure just a coincidence, but ironic.

I wonder if anyone with access could check that 1974 class to see if it is/could be this John Doe?

Bump :bump:

I wonder if anyone with access could check that 1974 class to see if it is/could be this John Doe?

72 and 75 available in that time frame. I found a sophomore in the 72 named Jay but no James.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back