Kathy Bates Undergoes Double Mastectomy

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Kathy Bates Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Gina Serpe, eonline
Seconds ago

While the 64-year-old Oscar winner only recently opened up about her hard-fought battle with ovarian cance r (a battle she won nine years ago), Bates has now revealed that she has subsequently undergone a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer over the summer...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120912/b345267/

"My family call me Kat because I always land on my feet and thankfully this is no exception," she said

This quote above is from the article...speaks volumes...What a BEAUTIFUL woman!!!

Thank you for posting this. I hope she will be ok cancer is a terrible thing and it's terrible it has happened twice to her. She is a great actress and I love the film Misery.

Ha! My mom calls me Kathy Bates because I remind her of the character in Misery. Wait :what: lol
Honestly, I'm not that mean.

Oh I love Kathy Bates!!!! Hope she lives many more years!

My mother just had a mastectomy, radiation, and chemo. The worst part of a breast CA diagnosis is that you feel fine. One day you're healthy, you have a mammogram, and the next day you're a patient. I wish Ms. Bates a speedy recovery.

Kathy Bates is my favorite actress. I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery!

I wish her the best!

Bright Blessings and a speedy recovery are wished for Ms. Bates. Huge fan of this huge talent.

She is such a great person I am told.
A friend of mine had the pleasure of being on a set wth her and they went shopping in my small town.
Funny not a soul recognized her as she was as plain and normal as any woman.
My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!
Fight like heck Ms. Bates!!!
Laughter is the best medicine and she will be laughing I am sure! after she cries.........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back