848 users online (116 members and 732 guests)  

Websleuths News

True Crime paperbooks, videos - buy, sell, borrow

I'm looking for Jeffrey MacDonald related stuff.

Also looking to buy at a cheap price (or borrow) Amber Frey's book, and Ann Rule's Green River Running Red. Also, collections of other true crime books, depending on what you have. PM me. Thanx

i have the ann rule book - tell me where to send it and it will be on its way

Books

I PM'd you (private message). Thanks so much for replying! I noticed in another thread that they already have a paperback true crime collection making the rounds, but perhaps I can snag some new people here to join in on a new one.

i am looking for a book by gary smalley, i think, called
    the language of love for teenagers - anyone have and want
    to sell or trade ... PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalypso
    I'm looking for Jeffrey MacDonald related stuff.

Also looking to buy at a cheap price (or borrow) Amber Frey's book, and Ann Rule's Green River Running Red. Also, collections of other true crime books, depending on what you have. PM me. Thanx
    Kali, what are you looking for on MacDonald. I've got the False Witness video and the Crime Stories video from Court TV. The only book I own though is Fatal Vision and I have two copies of that so I would gladly give you my old copy, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    Kali, what are you looking for on MacDonald. I've got the False Witness video and the Crime Stories video from Court TV. The only book I own though is Fatal Vision and I have two copies of that so I would gladly give you my old copy, LOL.
    I'm looking for the movie Fatal Vision. Will gladly pay for tapes and postage.

Cami,

Half.com has both the dvd & the vhs of this for $20. I use the site a lot, only takes credit cards, I've never had a problem.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Newswolf
    Cami,

Half.com has both the dvd & the vhs of this for $20. I use the site a lot, only takes credit cards, I've never had a problem.
    Thanks Wolf, I don't own credit cards however so I can't take advantage of it. I found a poster who has made me a copy of the movie and is mailing it out to me so I have it now. Thanks anyway.