World's Tallest Dog

Holy frickin heck, would not like to take them for a walk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

One of my employees has a great dane that's only a puppy and is HUGE! He goes to day care every day while she's at work (I think he'd eat her couch if left home alone). They drop him off at my store every night for the last hour she works. She has a collapsable crate that takes up almost our entire office. He eats the equivalent of an entire chicken everyday.

awwww, in his pic he looks so thin. i wonder if that's normal for the breed?

That is one BIG OLE DOG! I read on FB that they feed him 30lbs of food every two weeks. And he's still that skinny!?!?

I imagine it's hard to put weight on him...Danes tend to have very high metabolisms.

He's huge. Just huge. I had considered a dane before getting Gracie, but went with Gracie because I've always wanted a Newf.

She's big, just measured her at 26 inches tall, with a head circumference of 26.5 inches, weighing in at 142. She's healthy, and while she may grow a tad more (she won't be two until December), she will be nowhere as large as Zeus.

What a cool dog, Zeus is. He gets along better with cats than does Gracie, too. LOL.

Best-
Herding Cats

Yowza, that is one big dog! Where does he sleep? Who walks him?

He looks like he needs more of a Mastiff diet. A couple of baked chickens a day and a big bowl of cooked oatmeal (with chicken drippings to make it palatable) along with his dog food. A couple of briskets or roasts the next day, etc.. Geez, I couldn't afford the dog food for this guy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back