1074 users online (268 members and 806 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IA - Precious Murray, 10, Waterloo, 13 Sept 2012

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19537188/w...g-missing-girl

was last seen leaving her home on Sherwood Court in Waterloo at about 6:00 a.m. Thursday morning. Police say she was headed to Lou Henry Elementary School.
    Last edited by Salem; 09-13-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Isn't 6am kinda early for a 10 yr to start school?

It is early, elementary in Cedar falls doesn't start until 8:45 although kids can be dropped at 8:35.

Bus routes sometimes start quite early though and I'm not familiar with where sherwood court is in relation to her school

Awfully stingy with the info, aren't they?

Where are her parents? Surely the local media would be trying to get an interview, and if they aren't the parents need to call all of the news stations and newspaper and give them something to print!

Parents if you read here please, please talk to the media. You don't have to reveal anything the police want to keep private, just talk about what your little girl is like, what are her dreams, hobbies, favorite things. The more you talk the more press you will get to help find Meisha!

In Waterloo?????
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    In Waterloo?????
    Yeah-wonder if their connected?

Scanner thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...183997&page=35

Says it's for Elizabeth and Lyric, but since it's the same area, anything about Precious will be on there as well.

Her school is 2.2 miles away from her home

I still don't get why she was leaving at 6 am? I could NEVER have gotten either of my kids up and out at 6 am if their school started at 8:30. Was she walking alone two miles to her school? So many questions....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Holy carp that's a 10 min. drive from Evansdale

I'm not good with bringing maps here but from the street she lives on to the school it says it's 2.2 miles. There is a huge cemetary right by her street too that if she was walking she'd have to pass. It's awful early to leave for school at that time.

eta, the cemetary is by her street but she would go in the opposite direction to school.

Maybe she was in before school care and walking there.
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I still don't get why she was leaving at 6 am? I could NEVER have gotten either of my kids up and out at 6 am if their school started at 8:30. Was she walking alone two miles to her school? So many questions....
    The article said-she was heading to her school.I took that to mean she was walking-something not right with this one!!

What time is sunrise there? WOuld it have still been dark out?
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Holy carp that's a 10 min. drive from Evansdale

Bigger holy carp. Its the two month anniversary.
    MOO

Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan

I Stand with Standing Rock.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast