Everything Amanda Bynes

Dina Lohan to the rescue!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just read the article about her barricading herself in the dressing room. It reminded me of two people that I used to know. Both of them would use my bathroom and be in there for extended periods of time and acting suspicious.

One would be paranoid about me locking the front door while she was in there and ask about every noise she heard while in there. She would finally emerge and leave and then show up the next day with a weird story about losing an earring in my bathroom, go in there for another half an hour and emerge, leaving behind linoleum that had been ripped up.

Little did I know that she was smoking crack in there. Years later, in a different town, I was acquaintances with a lady who lived on the street where I lived. She wanted to use my bathroom and so I let her. Well the same thing happened and I put a stop to that real quick.

Fast forward to a few more years and I was working at the library and we had a truly wigged out patron, who was just totally bizarre acting who headed for our bathroom and stayed in there quite a while and from the noise she was making, she wasn't in there using the facilities for the intended purposes. I could only assume she was also doing crack.

Does crack have a distinctive smell when it is smoked? Does chrystal meth?? I could never smell anything odd when my friend was in the bathroom but I know that's what she was doing because another friend knew she smoked crack and told me about crack user's habits and mannerisms.

Something is really up with Amanda. This is just totally bizarre behavior, an awful lot like Brittany Spears a few years back and definitely a lot like Lindsay Lohan.

Amanda Bynes Dropped By Agent, Publicist, Lawyer

Amanda Bynes' management team is abandoning ship -- her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer have all dropped the actress as a client in the past couple of weeks ... TMZ has learned.*

Sources connected to Bynes tell us ... all 3 people are telling similar stories -- Bynes was a dream client for years ... but she became extremely difficult in the past 12 months, some say uncontrollable.*

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz276Swu6LP

Not only are these lost souls seriously damaging their own lives with their behavior... They are harming those around them, as well...

but if another innocent person is seriously injured... Or killed .. At,the hands of these inebriated drivers... There will be no chance of returning to a life they could now have if they were to seek help/treatment/whatever it is they need.

JMO

I just read the article about her barricading herself in the dressing room. It reminded me of two people that I used to know. Both of them would use my bathroom and be in there for extended periods of time and acting suspicious.

One would be paranoid about me locking the front door while she was in there and ask about every noise she heard while in there. She would finally emerge and leave and then show up the next day with a weird story about losing an earring in my bathroom, go in there for another half an hour and emerge, leaving behind linoleum that had been ripped up.

Little did I know that she was smoking crack in there. Years later, in a different town, I was acquaintances with a lady who lived on the street where I lived. She wanted to use my bathroom and so I let her. Well the same thing happened and I put a stop to that real quick.

Fast forward to a few more years and I was working at the library and we had a truly wigged out patron, who was just totally bizarre acting who headed for our bathroom and stayed in there quite a while and from the noise she was making, she wasn't in there using the facilities for the intended purposes. I could only assume she was also doing crack.

Does crack have a distinctive smell when it is smoked? Does chrystal meth?? I could never smell anything odd when my friend was in the bathroom but I know that's what she was doing because another friend knew she smoked crack and told me about crack user's habits and mannerisms.

Something is really up with Amanda. This is just totally bizarre behavior, an awful lot like Brittany Spears a few years back and definitely a lot like Lindsay Lohan.

I knew someone that smoked crack. I didn't even know what it was. I kept smelling a metallic odor. That's the best way I can describe it. They would run their hands over the door frame all the time. I found out later they would be looking for crack they had hidden there. Also they get paranoid and think the room is bugged and run their hands around floors and walls trying to find invisible microphones. Craaaazy. I found a piece of crack on their coffee table once and thought it was a chip of plaster. I used to be very naive and gullable.

Damn...

Amanda Bynes was one of my daughter's 'TV role models' in her early childhood. She liked Amanda's out-there humour, bubbly personality and self-confidence.

It's sad that so very many child 'stars' end up this way (really, take a look at how many wind up seriously off the rails, it's shocking!). They aren't raised like normal kids, are very prone to being exposed to all the negative aspects of fame (and many are also very exposed to some really creepy, predatory people..), at young ages, and then they get everyone tut-tutting at them when they end up falling apart later on.

I just feel for them. Maybe if they'd had proper guidance and a more normal sort of life, they'd be more balanced individuals.

ETA: Of course, I don't think they should get off easy when they do break the law. But it just seems endemic to the whole 'child star' thing, these serious breakdowns in early adulthood. I find it terribly sad -- they all start out as such talented, bright children. :(

Sometimes mental illness doesn't become apparent until early adulthood. Sometimes people who are mentally ill try to self-medicate with alcohol and drugs. I wonder if this is what is happening with Amanda. My daughter used to watch her on television when she was young and we both really enjoyed her movies. I really hope she gets the help she needs before it's too late.

I feel for her just like I did (do) with Brittany Spears. I guess the mother instinct comes out in me.

So, I was looking at the In Custody Report for the county jail a bit ago, and there as a man in there for 'license revoked due to being inimical to public safety.' Of course, I needed to look up what 'inimical' meant, and I found it means someone is “completely unable to control a vehicle without endangering others.”

Drivers must go through a difficult and prolonged chemical dependency treatment in order to have their driving privileges reinstated. In addition, that renewed license will be subject to a B-Card restriction — meaning any use of alcohol by the driver will invalidate his or her license, even if they aren’t driving when discovered to be drinking. If there is a violation, there are subsequent rehabilitation periods that can last several years depending upon the number of DWI’s the driver has. Rehabilitation will require complete abstinence, affidavits from people who can attest to the same, and a lot of time devoted to dependency groups.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back